Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:D yw Hunoosh, I'm going to be grabbing one for myself also. I'm all about that plaid one too - I put in for notification when it's back in stock. ;):)

Believe it or not, neither of my daughters are pinky people:eek:

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome I am thinking about getting the orange satin myself ... But black would look sweeet on the mb pro lol

Got our Speck MBP cases today! They are pretty cool! Thanks again for the rec! :)

18cd2078-1b05-8927.jpg

18cd2078-1b13-0a4d.jpg

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I feel so left out:p i returned mine because i didn't need it for my iHome dock, but now i'm having second thoughts of having it just out of easy on/off, lol.

I don't really use my dock anymore anyway but I love the flip for the easy on/off convenience!! I feel like it's less stress on the phone as well. You should re-order it! You'll love it! ;)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I feel so left out:p i returned mine because i didn't need it for my iHome dock, but now i'm having second thoughts of having it just out of easy on/off, lol.

I have the regular Candyshell and its a pain in the neck trying to get that thing off. So I found the Flip on eBay for $20 and bought it. Its so much easier to take on and off. The purpose why I bought the Flip as I change cases all the time.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the regular Candyshell and its a pain in the neck trying to get that thing off. So I found the Flip on eBay for $20 and bought it. Its so much easier to take on and off. The purpose why I bought the Flip as I change cases all the time.

Wonder if we bought them from the same buyer, there weren't very many sellers of the moonsuit flip if my memory serves me correct lol

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Beat case ever for me Magpul feild case and executive field case. Both 10 bucks and best money I have ever spent!!!!!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't really use my dock anymore anyway but I love the flip for the easy on/off convenience!! I feel like it's less stress on the phone as well. You should re-order it! You'll love it! ;)
:Di'm thinking about it, lol, in the white/pink of course:D
I did just ordered the teal/dk teal ob defender from Amazon tonight, and as far as the iHome i actually wound up giving it to one of my daughters lol.

Tapatalk is still acting up today :( which is why I've been posting pics as attachments as well as inline.
tapatalk suuuuuuux lately lol. :p

:DLMFAOOOOOO !!!!!!!