- 01-06-2012, 07:32 PM #251
hey Brinda, i rem you saying you have the teal luxe lean ifrogz--would you be able to post a pix of what it looks like in 'real life' color, if your able to--thanks. I'm very undecided between that and the marine color. I want to order the snow color without a doubt. i'm looking at them on the ifrogz site now, but it soooo darn hard to decide on colors !!
- 01-06-2012, 08:38 PM #252
- 01-06-2012, 09:05 PM #253
ok, so i'll go with the snow and teal---marine will have to be another time LOL
- 01-06-2012, 09:14 PM #254
Last edited by Cleveland; 01-06-2012 at 09:20 PM.
- 01-06-2012, 09:26 PM #255
- 01-06-2012, 10:58 PM #256
- 01-07-2012, 01:41 AM #257
- 01-07-2012, 03:04 AM #258
Lovin' all the CandyShells!
Slightly OT: I just posted a Speck cases question in the "other devices" forum (Covers/Cases for MacBook Pro).
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the Speck See-thru in clear or See-thru Satin in black for their notebook. Or if anyone uses a cover at all. Haven't used a macbook cover before and they are definitely gorgeous naked but they are pretty slippery! Not that i plan on dropping it (famous last words) but I would just die if my (or hubby's) MBP got scratched!
Any opinions would be much appreciated!
Last edited by LVMHgirl; 01-07-2012 at 03:12 AM.
- 01-07-2012, 04:16 PM #259
- 01-07-2012, 06:33 PM #260
- 01-07-2012, 06:40 PM #261
Also, the hubby and i were in BestBuy today & i grabbed yet another case, lol. This time i scooped up the iFrogz Ultra Lean in white--OMG- it looks sooo hot on the white 4S. Its almost as if the phone is naked !! I always like my cases to have some bulk, but i've gotta say, i'm totally diggin the minimal look & feel as well i'm still not super crazy about the fact that the bottom and top are left exposed, but i used my coach tech wristlet faithfully for added protection.
- 01-07-2012, 08:47 PM #262
- 01-07-2012, 09:10 PM #263
- 01-07-2012, 10:52 PM #264
- 01-08-2012, 12:54 AM #265
The orange and purple candy shell is really nice. I got it at the apple store. Sadly it met a fate too great for even a speck case - a Labrador retriever.
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
- 01-08-2012, 03:59 AM #266
- 01-08-2012, 04:21 AM #267
- 01-08-2012, 09:17 AM #268
Do you by any chance know if the barely there's fit the white 4S ? idk if it's the same size as the white4. Case mate has a couple of colors I'm interested in
uuuuh-OH !! guess your labby wanted something sweet !! LOL.
- 01-08-2012, 11:16 AM #269
- 01-08-2012, 11:29 AM #270
At the Apple Store......probably not a good thing but I saw this Belkin only in white in the store. But other colors. It's rubbery but firm. Not quite tpu on the back side and frame is a harder tpu like. Very very nice!
Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue
Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
Last edited by Hunoosh; 01-08-2012 at 11:33 AM.
- 01-08-2012, 11:40 AM #271
- 01-08-2012, 12:10 PM #272
- 01-08-2012, 09:48 PM #273
- 01-09-2012, 07:55 AM #274
- 01-10-2012, 12:42 AM #275