Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 20 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Actual

Global Posts
    2,373 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

The Jawbone JAMBOX is my favorite audio gadget of the last year and one of my favorite gadgets in general. To put it in Aladdin-esque terms, it's cosmically powerful sound... jammed into an itty bitty box.

The JAMBOX connects to your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (or most any smartphone or tablet) via Bluetooth and that's when the fun begins. Whether it's your collection in the iPod/Music app, streaming internet radio, the soundtrack to your favorite movies or video games, or even the audio from a call or conference call, JAMBOX will blast is all around you. For something that small it's got bass you can feel and remarkably clean sound in general.

Rather than a dock in every room and a speaker at the desk and in the car, JAMBOX can just go with you and pump sound for as long as its re-chargable battery lasts -- which is pretty darn long. And yes, it's phenomenal at parties. Heck, throw it in your bag, take it with you, and you are the party. We're talking serious magnitude. Pop. Pop.

The TiPb Accessory Store has the Jawbone JAMBOX in stock and ready to go right now... and they're also offering you a chance to win one of your very own. All you have to do is leave a reply below telling us why you want it.

Ready? Set? ENTER NOW!
    Thanked by:
    devoted101 (10-05-2011), dnmavs41 (10-11-2011), iainplaysdrums (10-06-2011), ebedoun (10-07-2011), iNitvizn (10-06-2011), jayG627 (10-04-2011), Cross (03-16-2012), MrAlakija (10-11-2011), res0795d (10-06-2011)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Default JamBox

I love the Jawbone line of heads set and I'd love a "BoomBox" made by them, plus I promise to be the first one to leave a review of the JamBox on your website!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

I still have room in my purse/gadget bag for a Jambox!

Global Posts
    4,027 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS8.1b2

I need a Jambox to help drown out the noise of my wife and kids
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version

I don't have external speakers for my iPhone. It would be a nice addition for the upcoming holidays and the respective music.
    iMore Newbie

My wife and I just bought a house, and though I absolutely love having my own garage and deck, getting music out there is kind of a pain. I've been eying the Jambox for quite a while now, and it looks like the perfect solution. Portable, great battery life, and really sweet sound, it's exactly what I'm looking for
    iPhone Nanite

I've heard the Jambox. It's surprisingly powerful for the size. It'd be perfect for boosting game sound without having to use headphones.
    iPhone Nanite

I need a Jambox Jawbone to show off my Synthesizer! (EpicSynth dot com)

Yay!
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

This is my first post so I don't know how lucky I feel.

Anyway, worth a bash because it does look pretty cool!
    iMore Newbie

iOS Version

I have an iPhone 4 and no way to play music off of it in my bedroom. The JAMBOX seems like the perfect solution.
    iMore Intermediate

This seems like a pretty cool accessory to have and is perfect for when I go to vegas and pump some tunes in the hotel room, the iHomes available are pretty crappy when you turn the volume up
    iPhone Nanite

Yooooo. I NEED this. I just moved in my empty apt. and I have no sounds. Just need some music for me and a lady friend I like. It's soooooo silent. This would be perfect for some slow jams. Can you do me a HUGE favor? Pweazzze in the name os iOS devices. lol
    iPhone Nanite

My house is all set up for AirPlay but I have nothing to listen to music to when out of the house or on the road at a park with the kids. This looks like the perfect solution for a place with no WiFi for Airplay
    iPhone Nanite

Default We jammin'

in the bathroom singing to myself, or on the patio with friends.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Because I NEED IT!!!
    White 32g iPhone 4...
    iOS5
    Mmmm thats it.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    IOS 5

want one of these so i can block out the noise of the airplanes flying into CLT which is right near my apartment
    iPhone Nanite

I would use this to let me 6 year old play back his scratch mixes he creates using the GarageBand and DJay apps. The built in speaker doesn't let him experience his beats as I wish he could. He has a hard time keeping a descent set of headphones on his little head.

TFTC!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Jambox

It just works. Awesome design and style.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5|4.3.3

So cool. And so flippin' expensive. Want one bad. I'd wear it out in my work vehicle. It doesn't have an aux jack.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

The Jambox is nothing short of awesome! Ask my wife. She stole mine. Need one again!
    iPhone Nanite

Just because.
    iPhone Nanite

The reasons that I would like a JamBox are as follows. I work from home and am in my home office at least 9 hours a day. I'm also working a second job that adds even more time in my home office. Having both an iPhone (Soon to be new iPhone) and iPad, I am constantly listening to music. With over 4900 songs, it literally takes more than 14 days to cycle through all of the music. Being able to fill a 12x15 room with 12 foot ceilings with the sounds of music from the impressive JamBox Jawbone would make my ability to support the troops with my work even more enjoyable. I have enjoyed the Jawbone Echo BT with my iPhone and the Jambox would be amazing. Tipb is a permanent browser tab and iPad app. Being able to say that I got a JamBox from tipb would be awesome! Keep up the great work everyone!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Nice

I have listened to one live and the sound is quite good.
    iPhone Experts

Global Posts
    906 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Hubby needs this, but he needs me to reply to the thread as he's anti-tech and doesn't read forums!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would love to win this. When my husband and I play Halo against another couple, we always throw on some Prodigy or fast-paced music. This box would make it much easier to throw on some musice without having our fingers off of our triggers for too long, ensuring victory!!
Page 1 of 20 1234 ... LastLast