- 10-04-2011, 11:28 AM #176
- 10-04-2011, 11:28 AM #177
- 10-04-2011, 11:28 AM #178
Nice giveaway ....................
Using a set of cheap speakers and computer desktop to play sounds now (what a waste of good music). Having a Jawbone JAMBOX would up the quality nicely (and may just get this joint rocking). Good luck to everyone!
- 10-04-2011, 11:29 AM #179iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I need one of these in my home office to give me yet another way to avoid doing work. Seriously, I need TUNES in there!
- 10-04-2011, 11:29 AM #180
- 10-04-2011, 11:31 AM #181
- 10-04-2011, 11:31 AM #182iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
I use my iPad for playing music at our exhibit during trade shows. This would make for an easier setup.
- 10-04-2011, 11:31 AM #183
- 10-04-2011, 11:31 AM #184
- 10-04-2011, 11:31 AM #185
- 10-04-2011, 11:32 AM #186iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
My iPhone is only good in the car as I have no Bluetooth in the house or office. JamBox is wonderful but my wife would never let me buy one unless the price comes down a bit. I guess you pay for what you get. Thanks for giveaway! I have been checking you live podcast as well. Great job.
- 10-04-2011, 11:33 AM #187
I hopefully am getting a new job here at the hospital I work at and will need a new speakers for my first office! My Dell speakers I plug into my headphone jack just won't cut it.
- 10-04-2011, 11:36 AM #188
Why would I like a jambox? I work Full-time E.M.S in the city of Flint, Mi. Our ambulances have radios, kind of. Budget cuts affect everything. A radio isn't a priority. But I can say it is hard to spend 24 hours on a shift in a truck with no music. A jambox would be the perfect way for me to be able to play some music without headphones so both my partner and I can listen.
- 10-04-2011, 11:36 AM #189iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
I need a solution. I have a Jawbone Icon but my beard is too big for it to work well. No headsets work with this massive beard. Jambox is the perfect solution.
- 10-04-2011, 11:38 AM #190
- 10-04-2011, 11:41 AM #191iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Jammin with the boys
As a father of 4, a Jambox would be awesome to enable us to take music with us everywhere we go!
- 10-04-2011, 11:42 AM #192iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
wireless connectivity, its size and the sound it produces are all the reasons in the world
- 10-04-2011, 11:46 AM #193iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
This is a piece of equipment that I can use on my patio when I have parties. Sounds GREAT!
- 10-04-2011, 11:46 AM #194
To drown out the sounds of my cries if they don't release a redesigned iPhone 5!!!
- 10-04-2011, 11:46 AM #195
I heard the Jambox at a friend's house and it sounded as if the Philadelphia Orchestra was playing Rachmaninoff live in an acoustically perfect hall. All this from a bluetooth speaker? Must...have...now!
- 10-04-2011, 11:47 AM #196
- 10-04-2011, 11:47 AM #197
- 10-04-2011, 11:49 AM #198
- 10-04-2011, 11:49 AM #199iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love a JAMBOX so I could listen to music while I apply for jobs all day.
- 10-04-2011, 11:50 AM #200iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
A new Jawbone JAMBOX would be great for my new iPhone!