Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920
Like Tree13Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

it's just cool.
    iPhone Nanite

Red face Cool Box

I've seen the Jambox in action at the Apple store. The gold, black, sliver, red and blue. It sounds amazing and glad you don't have to enter a code to pair with your device. With my iPad and iPhone the jam box would look so cool in my room or on my desk when doing my homework. I currently use a small portable I got from kiosk in the mall. The sound coming from that thing is embarrassing. I had my eye on the jam box and hope to get one so i can toss this sad speaker I'm using to the side!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Whipped, but some dignity left...

My wife hates stereo equipment, speakers, televisions, computers, etc. She only likes things when they are "invisible". The JamBox is about as close as it gets to being unseen. Please give this to me so I can have one "man device" in my house!
    iPhone Newbie

Because the Jawbone kills the blueant(which is what i own)Now that i spent all my money on a pre-order 4s i don't have the funds to get a Jawbone.
    A wish and a prayer can get me a turkey sandwich on Rye..lol
    thought i'd give it a shot.
    Mac Protools_
    If you like what you read in my posts,shoot me a quick Thanks_
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Because this will make a hell of a birthday gift to my stepson along with the $100 i tunes giftcard i'm going to give him.

Good luck yall!
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

I've been wanting this bluetooth speaker for quite sometime now. Now that I have a chance to own one for free...........that's why I found myself writing this message. I love the style and the device being a speakerphone too. Hopefully I will get lucky to have this amazing device for free.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Looks very nice and it would be my first iPhone accessory!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS5

With an iPad and 2 iPhones now, (my wife and myself) We would use this thing daily!! 99% of the time we are streaming music, podcasts and this thing would be GREAT to use instead of having to plug our iphones into our PC's input.
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Whilst flying through the clouds in my aeroplane, with only the thundering of the pistons in my engine to sing to, I can't help but wish for a device such as the Jawbone JAMBOX to come into my life and change it forever.

The unmatched power and clarity of the JAMBOX enables it to cut through that engine roar, beating it into submission, to leave me rocking out and bellowing at the top of my voice as I pilot those lonely skies, ploughing on to my destination.

With the JAMBOX as my co-pilot the world would be a much smaller place - turning those long flights into energetic rock out sessions led by my esteemed flying companion, the Jawbone JAMBOX.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    702 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 5

I want want for the home do I don't have to open my pc and use iTunes!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920