Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeebs777

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife loves to listen to music while she is in her office, but the stock speakers on the iPhone just don't cut it! Jambox would be an awesome birthday present for her!

delsolracing

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have it while working around the house on projects and tasks. Would be great to setup in a room and be able to listen to some awesome tunes while getting stuff done.

mjschaef

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Jam!

I was considering the SONOS speakers but since I have a small place, I think the Jawbone JAMBOX would meet my needs. I love that it's portable to take from the deck to the living room to the car! Plus, I heard it in person and it does sound amazing for its size!

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
I enjoy the Bluetooth headsets from Aliph - the Jawbone ICON, for example, and the sound quality is truly effervescent and they somehow put some serious base in that Jawbine JAMBOX!

So Yes, I would love to win this! I was just going through speaker accessories online last week because I need new ones and I also came across the JAMBOX. Thanks to TiPb, I have a chance to win one!

TiPb rullleeeeeezzzzzz! But you knew that. :)

Sylanel

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Being very fond of going camping with my girlfriend, we're always stuck using my iPhone 4 built-in speaker to have some background music. The Jambox would be the one perfect accessory for me!

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
JawBone

I would love one of these because it would be one solution for many purposes, instead od any number of devices, ect. A one-and-done audio accessory. :)

jiggyj

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Wake up to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Shower to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Grab some coffee to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Drive to work to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
File reports to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Take a lunch to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Pick up my kids to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Watch soccer practice to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Drive home to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Eat some dinner to the sounds from my JAMBOX!
Time to sleep to the sounds from my JAMBOX!

AnonymousUser

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Really, the question should be who wouldn't want a Jawbone Jambox? It does look like an awesome device.

I work in the supported living industry with developmentally challenged people. This would be simply perfect & most useful for me when I'm constantly having to move about the house all day/evening. Because in this line of work, you're never in the same room for too long, and can't have headphones on or you could miss something important.

Win or not, thank you for offering this giveaway.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I need it for all the holiday functions. I'm the usual resident DJ because my usual setup consists of Logitech PC speakers with my iPad plugged in and my iPhone controlling the music selection. The logitech speakers are old and big and having this would be SOOOOOOOO much better. I've demo'd one and the sound was unreal for the size so this would be EPIC without the 4G.

ohessyou

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Dem Bones, Dem Bones, I luv me sum Jawbones!

These guys just make awesome stuff. My wife has been asking for just this type of device for listening to music from her iPhone. Winning this JAMBOX would totally Rock! (It would also score me some much needed major points with her)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.