- 10-10-2011, 02:49 PM #451
- 10-10-2011, 02:50 PM #452iMore Intermediate
- 222 Posts
Our new - and first - iPhones arrive on Friday - and we don't have any speakers for them! A Jambox would be a wonderful addition to our new phones...
- 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM #453iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
need one of these to show my teenage daughter how cool i really am
- 10-10-2011, 03:22 PM #454
- 10-10-2011, 04:08 PM #455
My kids have lost or destroyed all of our headphones, so they monopolize the stereo, a Jambox would be a perfect way for me to get revenge, they hate my music!
- 10-10-2011, 04:33 PM #456iPhone Newbie
- 48 Posts
Why? Because I frickin' Love wireless technology!!! Be gone, ye wires of yesteryear!
- 10-10-2011, 05:18 PM #457iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I've tried one of these jawbone jamboxes out in the Apple store and these things really sound great! Amazing for such a small speaker. Would be sweet to win one since they cost $199! Thanks for such a great contest.
- 10-10-2011, 05:32 PM #458
Coz im an *****
I broke my red one, so I want a second chance sans the $200
- 10-10-2011, 06:07 PM #459
- 10-10-2011, 06:25 PM #460
- 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM #461
- 10-10-2011, 07:52 PM #462iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
Sometimes the audio on my iPad just isn't loud enough...
- 10-10-2011, 08:24 PM #463
- 10-11-2011, 12:03 PM #464
- 10-11-2011, 12:20 PM #465
- 10-11-2011, 12:47 PM #466
Because, because, because, because, BECAUSE...
Because of the wonderful things it does...ya dah dah dah dah dah!
- 10-11-2011, 01:12 PM #467
- 10-11-2011, 01:48 PM #468
- 10-11-2011, 02:42 PM #469iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Once upon a time
Once upon their was a young prince who did not have a cool Bluetooth accessory to listen to music on. His music world was kept on the end of a short leash. And that leash was attached to another leash that would not let him roam Near and Far to do good and great deeds. Much like being shackled, he yearned to run far and wide bringing his eclectic music tastes with him. The end! Well i'm sure one could figure out how this dilemma could be allayed. Hopefully, luck will reign down on his kingdom!
- 10-11-2011, 03:23 PM #470iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
On Friday i get my very first Apple product, The iPhone 4s. This has become my go-to site for all things iPhone, and the 2 things I've been searching for is a case and an audio gadget. So This will do very nicely thank you . Good luck to everyone
- 10-11-2011, 03:40 PM #471
- 10-11-2011, 05:38 PM #472
- 10-11-2011, 06:32 PM #473
- 10-11-2011, 08:01 PM #474iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
I teach creative movement to kids ages 1-5 years old in various schools, and use my iPhone and a logitech portable speaker to play the music for my classes. One of the main problems I run into is having to go back to the system, to change tracks, playlists press play and pause. It is SO easy to lose the attention of a 2 year old. I use to use a remote, which was not ideal but usually got the job done. Of course with running between the 6 different schools I teach at it fell out of my bag, and now it doesn't work with the remote and only gets half as loud. In November I start teaching at a magnet school for children with learning disabilities, and I definitely cannot afford to lose their hard earned attention. HELP ME TIPB!
- 10-12-2011, 12:27 AM #475iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
This looks like a great addition to the iPhone