Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I have been married for One year now and this would be the perfect gift for her. She loves music and like to take it every where she goes. having this will stop her from taking her phone everywhere with the speaker blasting. She can set this in one place and just play from her phone. Please pick me!!!

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd like a Jambox because the convenience of a set of portable speakers beats wasting space in every room with stationary speakers. And that allows for easy portable sound in the backyard too. What a great way to carry music all over a house (and out of the house)!

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
This thing is WICKED Sweet! Please Pick me!! Ive been wanting a speaker solution like this for a long time now. The one speaker on my iPhone just isnt doing it much for me when im trying to JAM out B-)

dcdoes

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Count me in! I am tired of using my old computer speakers on my ipad and touch, and I am trying to save my money for an iPhone4s

felixisdope

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
id love to win this because I'm moving into an empty apartment tomorrow. all i have is a bed and a few chairs. this would really help keep my apartment alive. thanks!

steviecvr

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I live with 3 girls and being a teenage boy, I feel I deserve my music! I had a divoom speaker but my verrrry "smart" sister broke it :(! HELP

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Deck parties!!

I just finished putting a new deck on my house. The JAMBOX would be ideal to use on said deck when I'm grilling or hosting the neighbors for a couple of cold ones.

anon(99259)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Jambox for wife!

Would be perfect for my wife! She loves her podcasts and music but she HATES the clumsy wired speaker setup I have for her know. Help me help her!

Thanks!

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Back in the day I had a Gear4 PocketParty that plugged into my 1G iPod nano. I'd love to recreate that experience with my iPhone 4 and the Jambox.

Status
Not open for further replies.