- 10-08-2011, 07:58 PM #426iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
My girlfriend has one and I could use one. as she throws it in my face all the time. how good it is.
- 10-08-2011, 09:42 PM #427
I would love to have the Jawbone Jambox, as it will keep me safe on the road as I will get rid of my wired head set that tangles with my gear lever. no wire and I dont have to take the phone outside my pouch, just jam away. ITs going to be perfect companion for my Iphone 4S
- 10-08-2011, 09:57 PM #428
- 10-08-2011, 10:18 PM #429iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
Nice, would love to use it when cooking or out and about since it seems like a nice portable size.
- 10-08-2011, 10:30 PM #430
- 10-09-2011, 03:40 PM #431iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I want it.
I want it because I want it. I deserve it because I want it more than anyone else. Just ask me.
- 10-09-2011, 05:25 PM #432
- 10-09-2011, 05:29 PM #433
- 10-09-2011, 06:58 PM #434
- 10-09-2011, 07:16 PM #435iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I don't have a decent set of portable speakers, these would be great. Enter me please.
- 10-09-2011, 08:41 PM #436
- 10-09-2011, 09:18 PM #437
- 10-09-2011, 09:54 PM #438iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
One JAMBOX please!
I've always wanted a JAMBOX because it is so awesome and portable, it hurts. But since I've been unemployed for quite for some time, this is the only feasible way of getting one. Can I has Jambox? :-)
- 10-09-2011, 10:12 PM #439
- 10-10-2011, 05:51 AM #440iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Im a music freak i would love to have one of these to take to work as my sprint kiosk doesnt have any audio equipment... would defenitly help pass the day by please choose me!!! and i also love jawbone products
- 10-10-2011, 12:26 PM #441
- 10-10-2011, 12:31 PM #442iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
What a brilliant gadget! I saw one of these in action and was extremely impressed by the sound quality and the portability. I've decided to start saving so I can team one up with my iPad and phone, but funds are tight so it's going to take a while.
My job involves a lot of time away from home and often in environments where exposing the iPad could be a bit risky - the rugged build quality of the jam box would fit the bill perfectly. If I managed to win one of these it would make the long cold autumn nights feel a lot more cozy!
I'm crossing my fingers!
- 10-10-2011, 02:18 PM #443
- 10-10-2011, 02:18 PM #444
- 10-10-2011, 02:18 PM #445iMore Intermediate
- 104 Posts
so i can listen to the wide range of podcasts by you guys in awesome quality :P
- 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM #446
- 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM #447iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
love to win one of these
thanks for the drawing, would be a great addition to my new 4S
- 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM #448iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
My son has used this while visiting and it is cool for using as a speaker phone when conference calling and also for just listening to music. Would love to add this to my iphone gadgets.
- 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM #449iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'm new to TiPd and love it, I have pre-ordered the iPhone 4S, and I would love to be able to have the JAMBOX as a accessary to my new phone. I love technology and music, perfect combonation!!!
- 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM #450