- 10-06-2011, 12:26 PM #401iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Why I'd like to win?
Because currently I have no way to play my iPhone music in the bedroom where I'd use the JAMBOX in order to fall asleep.
Actually I don't have any way to play my music other than earbuds and they hurt after 2-3 hours of sleep. This would provide me with better sleeping habits!
Thanks for all you do!
- 10-06-2011, 01:28 PM #402
- 10-06-2011, 01:40 PM #403iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
I'd use it for my music lessons, playing the music out loud for my students to hear, rather than through the rather poor speaker in the iPhone. Would be really beneficial for them to hear what they should be playing out loud, and then in the headphones too. And out of lessons I'd use it at home for when we have guests over for dinner, probably use Spotify with the speakers.
- 10-06-2011, 01:49 PM #404
- 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM #405
- 10-06-2011, 02:32 PM #406iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
i need a jambox to bump some pandora on the iPhone 4S that i'm about to win from tipb!
- 10-06-2011, 03:50 PM #407iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway
I would so love to win a Jawbone JAMBOX in your giveaway. I've read countless rave reviews about this particular product and it would be great as a portable way of entertaining guests (besides myself), no matter where I am.
- 10-06-2011, 09:21 PM #408
- 10-06-2011, 11:09 PM #409iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
I'd love to have the jam box. I'd probably mainly use it for conference calls because the iPhone speaker phone just doesn't cut it. It'd also be great for music out on the deck.
- 10-06-2011, 11:09 PM #410
- 10-06-2011, 11:30 PM #411iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Traveling dancer's always looking for big sound in a small speaker
I travel a lot to dance and compete at conventions around the country and internationally. Having loud, good-quality sound in a small package is just what I need to be able to pack smaller, travel lighter, and provide good sound for teaching private lessons.
- 10-06-2011, 11:47 PM #412
- 10-07-2011, 01:32 AM #413iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
It'd be perfect for playing my iPhone music at night when I close my job. =]
- 10-07-2011, 03:09 AM #414iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
The first place I'd use the JAMBOX is the bathroom because the fan in my bathroom drowns out my iPhone 4. The second place would be the kitchen. I can't hear my wife and kids anyways when I'm cooking, so let me play my tunes!
- 10-07-2011, 05:22 AM #415
- 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM #416
- 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM #417
Jambox would be great for work. I listen to the TiPb podcast and now the boss can listen too because I just got him to switch from Android to an iPhone 4S. He didn't even know he was eligible. I checked for him and talked him into ordering.
We work for a school district and would be able to use the Jambox for iPad presentations and such. would be perfect! Thanks for the opportunity.
- 10-07-2011, 07:16 PM #418
- 10-07-2011, 10:01 PM #419
- 10-07-2011, 10:32 PM #420iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I could really use this. I often find myself wanting to show off music that I've made and can't because my Macbook Pro and iPhone have weak-*** speakers with no bass. The video Rene made was great because you could see how Booming the bass was for something so small. I also liked when he got a call and used the JamBox as a Speakerphone. Please pick me! I need this to help make an iPhone marimba remix.
- 10-08-2011, 03:30 AM #421
- 10-08-2011, 05:53 AM #422iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Jawbone JAMBOX, for me? Thanks!
No, seriously... having this accessory would be amazing. I'm an avid music listener and would love to have this as part of my gadgetry to enjoy it even more.
Again, great giveaways... good luck to everyone!
- 10-08-2011, 03:40 PM #423
- 10-08-2011, 06:03 PM #424
- 10-08-2011, 06:47 PM #425