Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalbboy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I am a dancer and sometimes I have to practice with my crew or by myself in random areas where I have no access to a stereo system, so a jambox would be amazing to have!

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Need

I want it for my office because my assistant is an old lady whomsings and hums all day long. She is not very talented.

A Jambox could certainly drown out her nonsense.

bensmith

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love this! I've bought 3 speakers so far and none of them are offering me what this JAMBOX speaker could give me! I've also read the reviews and WOW you guys are offering it! I'd really love to get it so that I can also try AirPlay for the first time (possibly the only feature in the iPhone that I haven't tried out yet!). I'll cross my fingers in the meantime! :)

Zapflashgone

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone giveaway

I have heard absolutely wonderful things about the Jawbone speaker.
I'm on a terribly reduced budget now that my wife [only 55] is in long-term care for her MS. I'm trying to cut back on electrical usage to drop my bills and this could eliminate my need to have the stereo on.
TV is already gone thanks to what you can stream these days. Those honking old Advent speakers could be next!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It would be perfect to use for my long shifts in the office when I don't bring my personal laptop for music

hedquarters

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Always wanted one. Never get a chance to find one overseas.

It would be nice to take it with me so that me and my shipmates can enjoy our music in the barracks, because there's nothing to do while you're in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I need a small, normal looking speaker on the nightstand so that my wife & I can listen to romantic music together. Please, make her dreams come true. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a JAMBOX so I can listen to music throughout my house. Listening through the iPhone is fine in a pinch, but I need the music to be louder and better quality.

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd like a jambox to complement my jawbone and it'd mean I could listen to my music and films on the speakers wherever I went - what more can you ask for!

Thanks,

Matt

atlkr5

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Well, i still have my Fire-wire iPod and the original Bose Speaker Dock. While it is one of the best sounding speakers,

it is not portable,
it does not charge any of my devices,
it only plays my iPhone 4
I can pay $189.00 to have it upgraded to the Bose Portable,(BTW it does not fit in a bag.

It would be great to have this great sounding, portable, sexy looking speaker for both music and work for conference calls.

thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods