- 10-04-2011, 10:20 PM #276iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Man i would love to have this thing. While at work i would be able to hear the music extremely clear. Even in the Car or just at home while i'm cleaning. What a great Add on for the iPhone.
- 10-04-2011, 10:23 PM #277
I'd love to stream TV shows wirelessly instead of using the iPhone speaker!
- 10-04-2011, 10:26 PM #278
- 10-04-2011, 10:30 PM #279
- 10-04-2011, 10:34 PM #280iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Because its cool and i want one
- 10-04-2011, 10:37 PM #281iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
ive searched the world for a device worthy enough to sit in my bathroom so i have the ability to listen to music while i relieve myself THIS IS THAT DEVICE!GIVE ME NAO
- 10-04-2011, 10:46 PM #282iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
I want the jawbone
Would love to have this device to use while in the bathroom with its bluetooth and mirroring capabilities I can leave my iPhone out of the bathrooms shower steam danger ( had to pay to get a new iPhone due to possible steam and or humidity levels turning the water sensors red inside the phone) is what the genius told me so this would ELIMINATE that risk and this thing packs a punch!
- 10-04-2011, 10:46 PM #283iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
The sound quality is great and I could use it at work, play music for my 2 year old to dance to, or even possibly lullabies to get her to sleep, I wish it were that easy!
- 10-04-2011, 10:55 PM #284
- 10-04-2011, 11:02 PM #285
- 10-04-2011, 11:03 PM #286iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
fun on the green
This would be great for the Golf Course. I would have some inspirational music while searching for my wayward golf balls...maybe the pretty cart girls would even dance with me.
- 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM #287
- 10-04-2011, 11:08 PM #288
- 10-04-2011, 11:17 PM #289iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
This jambox looks awesome! If works works like the jawbone this thing will be revolutionary. I would love to get this and use it for business meetings to play the audio off my off my iPhone 4
- 10-04-2011, 11:18 PM #290
Hell yeah! This would make a super addition to my student apartment!
- 10-04-2011, 11:26 PM #291
- 10-04-2011, 11:32 PM #292
I have so many out dated non compatible devices that do not properly support my iPhone iPad or iMac. I came across the JawBone a few months ago and it quickly became a must have, shared the new product with friends and would continue to do so if and when i get one.
It would be great for our personal listening as well as business and travel. Got to have one!
Last edited by laguna52; 10-04-2011 at 11:36 PM.
- 10-04-2011, 11:33 PM #293
Pick me...this would be dope on my kids stroller.
- 10-04-2011, 11:34 PM #294
- 10-04-2011, 11:37 PM #295iMore Specialist
- 1,138 Posts
I drive an old Ford Crown Victoria in my work and the radio is a piece of crap, no aux input so this would be great to listen to podcasts/music...
- 10-04-2011, 11:41 PM #296
I'd love to have a Jambox for the following reasons;
1) To drown out the sounds of the servers in our data centers when I'm in doing maintenance at 2:00 am
2) To drown out the sounds of the " Boom Boom" cars that always seem to pull up next to me at traffic lights
3) To drown out the sounds of the latest FPS console game my sons are playing
4) To drown out a lot of the distractions around me
Besides, I think it would do a great job of filling any part of the house with great sounding tunes when we have company over. Our 20+ year old stereo does a good job but could use some help.
- 10-04-2011, 11:50 PM #297iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Would love a JAMBOX, since I'm on the go so much. Thanks!
- 10-04-2011, 11:58 PM #298iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I need a JamBox due to my untreatable terrifying phobia of wires. I've suffered from this phobia since first hearing about this give away, and if I don't win I am not sure how I am ever going to listen to music on the go again. So TIPB, if you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
- 10-05-2011, 12:02 AM #299
- 10-05-2011, 12:09 AM #300