Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dondada229

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Jambox

I could really use a Jambox. This would keep my wife from plugging her iPod to my surround sound system when i;m trying to watch a movie!

whydidnt

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Would love to have a Jambox for road trips. Easily fits in the laptop bag and can have high quality audio on the road without being tied to my headphones.

joshfixler

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Sign me up

I would love to own a Jambox. I'd use it in my classroom. I am often playing music off my phone for my students and it would be so much easier to just bring this in than to have to plug in and hook up speakers.

Thanks!

mrjack

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Jawbone for life!

I love Jawbone products-- they are the best and most reliable. Please add this to my Jawbone family (well, to my Jawbone BT headset)!
Thanks!

Mbsmith

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I fly hovercraft for the US Navy, as you would think we have no installed hookups for music. This would work great onboard to keep us entertained!

tjreo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
In the yard

In our family (wife + four rug rats), we do a lot of work out in the yard in an attempt to make our property a bit nicer. We've tried a lot of speaker solutions for bringing our music with us and always end up listening to the tiny iPhone or iPod speakers. This would be REALLY nice with the amount of time we spend outside.

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a portable great sounding device that will work easily for all of my devices. Nothing like being able to listen to music in the shower then take it with you to the next room :)

sedative

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
This would be neat to have because the radio where I work only has one speaker in the back of the store, and the employees up front can't hear it, and we aren't allowed to have our cellphones where customers can see them. Would be perfect for streaming Pandora and hiding it on a shelf somewhere close by!

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
This would be perfect for camping. I've been looking for something a bit better than just the stereo (CD and radio only) in the camper and this would be it. Haven't had the extra cash laying around to spend on one of these. Would be nice to win one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods