Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
case-mate_chrome_-006-560x373.jpg

Friday.. er... Saturday Freebie time again, and since I'm doing the post this week I get to pick my absolute fav case from the TiPb iPhone Accessory Store to give away FREE -- the Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

This is just one of the sweetest cases for your iPhone 4. Totally shiny. And all you have to do to win is leave a message below telling us what -- or who -- you need this hot looking case to protect your precious iPhone from!

Giveaway starts now and ends Monday at 12pm PDT. Ready... set... ENTER NOW!

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. I ditched my OtterBox Defender because I got tired of how ugly and bulky and non-Apple-like it made my iPhone 4. So, it now has a screen protector but is as naked as the day it was born. :( This chrome case would look awesome!

imDFNman

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
android hater

I need this case to protect my awesome iPhone 4 from my android loving GF. She's always "accidentally" dropping my iPhone to prove that androids last longer, but it's still tickin'...for now

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a great case... I'd deck out my iP4 to protect it from me - from drops and accidents.

Thanks for another great give away!

blazeman

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone bumper is starting to fall apart. This would look great wrapped around MY iPhone 4... no one else's. It would look "wrong" on someone else's iPhone... so just send it on to me!

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
My mom just switched to iphone from android on my recommendation and she doesn't have a case yet. I would love to bless her with this case.

thanks.

petermorrisnh

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Awesomeness

this case is sweet! not only would it look sweet, it doubles as a mirror so my girlfriend will stop using my front facing camera (because her driod x doesn't have one hahaha) to do her makeup! :)

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have really been wanting this case, it looks so awesome!!!! I need it to protect my phone from my 8 month old who only likes to play with my iPhone. Help save my phone from an 8 month old please!!!!!!😃

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I need it because the crappy case I got from wal Mart isn't holding up so to make
Up for me being an idiot I need this case. That and so I can say on my podcast that I got it from Georgia!!!! Much iPhonelive love from mark and josh on FIC 55.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234