Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracydanger

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Just 'cause

I would use this on my phone and tell everybody it came from TiPb and that they should go check out the store and listen to the podcasts...and maybe they will end up winning a free case too.

irishgod52

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Been looking for a good case that still shows off my IP4's sexiness. Right now would be a good time for my luck of the irish to kick in and get me a win on TIPB.

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I need this case to protect my VZW Iphone 4 from the Droid fanboys who secretly lust after my phone and who try to cause it damage by salivating all over it! Give me the case so that they can become just a little more disappointed!!! :)

Vdelatorre

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
This case is awesome!

I can use it to protect my iphone against scratches and wear-and-tear...Keep the phone as pristine as the day I bought it!

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd like the case because fallls from the nightstand, and falls from the jacket pocket are constsnt risks.

Thanks!

ATOUSA

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love a cover to protect my IPHONE, most of all I have never won anything. And it could help me from the floor always wanting to look at it lolol !!! Well that is why I need the cover for protection from dropping it !!!!!

Paunngaq

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
A Win, Win

It certainly looks to be a really nice case in the picture. I can only imagine what it looks like in real life. Help me realize that please!

Cheers,

Paunngaq

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just like men and women need..er.."protection" from disease, so does my sexy iPhone 4! I can't go anywhere or do anything without getting some action.
I walk my dog and people stop and stare with those lustful eyes.
I go to work and a variety of people try to flirt with me, "Ooooo, what's that you got there? Can I touch it? Can I feel it?"
I go to the store and I feel like Moses with crowds following me, wanting to lay hands on my...iPhone.
At the end of each day I look in the mirror and wonder, what do they see in me? But then I realize all they want is my naked...iphone.

Please, I need some protection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner