Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct_mike

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Need to protect my iPhone from my wife taking it accidentally. Being white wasn't enough, maybe being all chrome would do the trick.

lpizarro

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I need a real good case for my iphone 4. Im a teacher and I do my attendance on my phone. I dont have a computer in my room. Right now I have a silicon case on my phone and so afraid im going to damage my phone. I have heard great things about this case and I feel it will protect my phone compared to the one I have on my phone.

lpizarro

CamKrohn

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Chrome Case

I need Protection from my 4 SISTERS! 4 can you believe that and this case is shiny enough to blind them with a light source if I see them running at me!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2 year old - I've considered putting a case on everything in my house :D this would be a nice change of pace from my current case. :cool:

Camad579

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 Case

My keys have gone on the attack and using a bumper is not enough to give the protection it needs! This case would be perfect and would look great on my phone!

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
For my ex girlfriend LOL

I need this case to protect it from my ex, ahaha she lives around my block and she knows if anything happened to my iPhone 4 she could get reveange for breakin up with her hahaha I?m Serious .!:p

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Shiny!

When/if/when the iPhone 5 comes out I will likely be getting one and my wife will take my iPhone 4. She would simply love this case to go with it!

ReverendTom

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Gremlins masquerading as time-traveling observers from the seventh dimension are continually trying to get their tentacles on my iPhone. Since they are scared of their appearance (because of their uncanny resemblance to William Shatner sans-toupe), I need to wrap my iPhone in a shiny object...an object like the beautiful Barely There Chrome Case you are giving away - just in time too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77