Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
I need protection from...

...my 20-month-old kid, who loves to play with my iphone (and my ipad) whenever he can get his hands on it :)

markasB

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I need this case for my little sister because the form factor says sleek and sophisticated, the black chrome finish says you want, no need to see more and the cut out Apple logo says you don't have a have a chance 'Driod geek.

Last edited:

rjgjr

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Love the barely there cases

I was excited to find this case for my new iPhone 4 because I have one for my iPod touch and love it. Protection without bulk. And my 14 week old puppy is now able to jump up on everything and lives to chew!

tkd27

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I would love it.

My current case (which is my original case) is really a little worn. I started looking at cases this week. I'd love to win this one.

hggs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This would look great on my wife's iPhone. She would totally be mesmerized by its perpetually shiny look. :)

peaklevel1

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Mr Peak Level

Ok, ok wow i'm a producer and i work in some real nice studio's to be able to pull my beautiful iPhone out and place it on a $600,000.00 dollar console and see it shine from all the lights. Well i would probably cry a tear.. then i would look at my reflection in my Chrome Case-Mate Barely There, like I made it to the top.. so please give it to me.. i'll send pictures.. For real i will....

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I just need it-a girl can never have enough cases to protect her beloved iPhone and I absolutely still love mine! = )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro