- 09-03-2011, 02:52 PM #201
I would be talking and rocking both in the car and my living room (would be easier on my arm to not have to hold the phone for so long) with this if I won. CA laws are very strict about hands-free driving so it is very important to have in the car and I love talking with my husband and kids.
- 09-03-2011, 02:53 PM #202
I'll be able to talk to my friends and rock some tunes during my rides to and from work.
- 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM #203
DRIVE bluetooth speakerphone!
I would talk to friends and family on those long drives and when not talking with friends I would have Pandora or iTunes busting my favorite music, with no more commercials! My parents get aggravated by me not being able to answer the phone while driving thanks to the new California law that was pasted a couple of years ago! Winning a Bluetooth would help with friends and family a like!!!!
Thanks for this AWESOME opportunity and good luck everyone.
- 09-03-2011, 03:14 PM #204iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
i would use it to communicate with my 11 year old son who calls me to tell me when he leaves school and when he gets home
- 09-03-2011, 03:20 PM #205iMore Intermediate
- 345 Posts
I would give this to my wife aas her car doesn't have BT built in
- 09-03-2011, 03:29 PM #206
- 09-03-2011, 03:43 PM #207
- 09-03-2011, 03:52 PM #208
- 09-03-2011, 04:09 PM #209iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Yes, for all our sakes, whatever will keep my wife's hands at ten and two. It's worth a try.
- 09-03-2011, 04:38 PM #210
- 09-03-2011, 04:41 PM #211
- 09-03-2011, 04:52 PM #212iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
It would be great to win. The Apple earbuds work fine but I could do without another cord.
- 09-03-2011, 04:58 PM #213
- 09-03-2011, 05:36 PM #214
- 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM #215
- 09-03-2011, 06:55 PM #216
I love this! This would be great to listen to TiPb's podcasts while I'm on my way to work. My car don't have a connection for my iPad so this would let me leave the headphones at home, not to mention probably save me from getting another ticket for wearing headphones while driving
- 09-03-2011, 07:24 PM #217iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
It would save me from crashing while talking on the phone.
- 09-03-2011, 07:33 PM #218iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
I've got three kids and am constantly driving them to swimming, school, playgroups, etc. It'd be great to have a bluetooth speakerphone so that I could use my phone, hands free, leaving the hands for driving or passing things to kids.
- 09-03-2011, 08:28 PM #219
- 09-03-2011, 08:35 PM #220iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love to win this since my current 2010 vehicle doesn't have built in Bluetooth.
- 09-03-2011, 08:42 PM #221
I need something to leave in the truck for the times I forget my headset to stay legal on the road. Would be great to have this since I already have a 1st edition jawbone and their jambox.
- 09-03-2011, 08:46 PM #222
- 09-03-2011, 08:52 PM #223iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
I drive on average 2 hours a day for work. I hate Bluetooth headsets so this would be perfect!
- 09-03-2011, 09:59 PM #224
Workin @ home
Would so use this for long conference calls - my earbud is starting to chafe.
- 09-03-2011, 10:05 PM #225iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
I need it
Haven't had time yet to think of all my reasons but I can tell by the description that I do.