Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
This looks nice! Being almost 100% deaf in my right ear, this would definitely come in handy for the car. The speaker on the 3GS doesn't cut it at all.

Traveldad

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This would enable to talk with my wife and 4 year old daughter while I am on the road visiting stores and factories for my job. I spend 50-80% of my work on the road and sitting in traffic. This would help eliminate the tickets and bothersome wired earbuds.... Thanks TIPB for a great site....

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I would love one of these! I've been needing one since I drive so much but funds are a little short. If I won this, it would make my year!

res0795d

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Why I need a bluetooth!

I've got three kids all under the age of 10 who love listening to my music on my iPhone. To keep sane, have a safe driving record, and maintain peace in the car - having a bluetooth device (like the Jabra) that seamlessly integrates with my phone is essential!
I love Jabra and the iPhone - why not pair up two strong devices and utilize them to full potential?

Oh. And my kids say "Please?" :p

Steersman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Father in crisis

I have a 16 year old son. He wants my current car and iphone, and hopefully soon he'll get his wish. It's a damn scary combo, and I can coach and coach and coach him to not talk and drive, or text, etc, but if he has a good hands free, I know I would sleep much better at night.

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I want to be able to talk hands-free to my wife on the way home from work. I must have oddly shaped ears because I cannot get a bluetooth headset to stay in place for more than a few minutes and this would keep me from looking like one of the Borg.

spalten

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I would love this so I don't have to use the stupid white cord that came with the phone.. plus I can listen to all my great podcasts.

atlkr5

May 20, 2009
Visit site
SO I can listen to the only thing people should be listening to iPhone Live, iPad Live, :D:D:D:D:DZen&TECH (MY FAV):D:D:D:D and Super Functional.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
With the radio and stereo system stolen over a year ago, this could really come to use. Better than the speaker system that I've dropped in the backseat! :p

ananthtony

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Rock n Talk

Lucky if i win this Jabra bluetooth, i have been looking for a hands-free kit for my iphone 4 and if i win this WOW.

Thanks TIPB for all the free goodies that you are givingaway to your readers.

Chappy#IM

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Chaplain in need

I could totally use this for both work and casual. The fact that it can allow two devices would be ideal for use in the field for police officers that i work with as they are being required to start using hands free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner