- 09-03-2011, 10:53 PM #226iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
This would be an awesome prize as jabra makes great products and I just got a new car to put it in!
- 09-03-2011, 11:04 PM #227iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
will make it easier to be on the phone during my 1-1.5hr commute home
- 09-03-2011, 11:36 PM #228
EVERYONE knows it's safer to talk hands free in the car... maybe now I can answer the phone when the wife calls while I'm on the road? If I won this, I'd have to find another way to get into trouble...
PLUS, it would be sooooo helpful when we get the fam together to call my dad.
- 09-04-2011, 12:07 AM #229
I want to do both rock and talk. Well Country not Rock that is.
- 09-04-2011, 12:31 AM #230
- 09-04-2011, 12:47 AM #231
My commute takes an hour out of my day, each way, and I spend a lot of time chatting with my family while I'm driving...I'd love to have the speaker feature to leave me hands-free and so my poor ear could get a break.
- 09-04-2011, 01:43 AM #232iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Simply cool. I have a lot of clients that I could respond to before and after the office, thereby improving my productivity, since I spend time in the office entering contests like these. ...also I rock out to my own garage band creations among classics, indie discoveries, and most genres in between.
- 09-04-2011, 02:57 AM #233
- 09-04-2011, 03:22 AM #234
- 09-04-2011, 05:11 AM #235iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
It would allow me to be handsfree while driving kiddos around.
- 09-04-2011, 06:41 AM #236iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'm putting on a mobile HR & Recruiting conference ##mRec. speaker would allow me to talk with colleague in Atlanta and tech sponsors here in bay area. As an emcee I can acknowledge you before a room full of early adopters. Also its the law in California
- 09-04-2011, 07:00 AM #237
I live in a high traffic tourist town and this would keep me and baby girl safe as we drive around this BUSY town.
- 09-04-2011, 08:02 AM #238
- 09-04-2011, 01:07 PM #239
I could go back and show my friendly neighborhood cop that I finally got a Bluetooth speaker! She just letmme go wit a warning a few days ago! Perfect timing, I need this Jabra!!!! Mahalo and Aloha!!!!
- 09-04-2011, 02:01 PM #240
I total love the concepto of tris product and if I son it, it will go in my wife's car to leen her and the kids zafe ahilé on the phone when driving.
- 09-04-2011, 02:41 PM #241iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Am I too late???
I hope not...This would be wonderful in the car
- 09-05-2011, 12:33 AM #242
I need this for safer driving and being able to jam out while driving in cars that don't have iPod hookups!
- 09-05-2011, 09:09 AM #243
I need this because I drive a big portion of my day/night working and the company has restrictions in place to only allow handsfree type talking while vehicle is in motion. I get paged and redispatched quite often while in route to a location so this will help me stay legal and be inline with what the company wants
- 09-06-2011, 09:34 AM #244
- 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM #245iMore Intermediate
- 311 Posts
Safety....all in one word. To drive while talking hands free. This is the best I have seen. Thank you for offering it.
- 09-06-2011, 08:51 PM #246
- 09-07-2011, 11:38 AM #247
- 09-07-2011, 03:43 PM #248iPhone Beginner
- 54 Posts
Any word on the winners yet?
- 09-07-2011, 04:20 PM #249
- 09-07-2011, 09:02 PM #250