Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have an hour and half commute to work, this will allow me to be a safer driver and continue to work. When not working I will be jamming to TobyMac.

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
This is for my wife, who I love, but still violates Maryland law by talking and driving. I think this would give her a safer way to ***** me out while driving...lol

AVargas03

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Lesson Learned

Hello! I would like to win this prize because 2yrs ago, I was pulled over for talking on my phone...$170 later in fines and surcharges, let's just say that I have DEFINITELY learned my lesson...but I would like to use this speakerphone instead of my iPhone earbuds...PICK MEEE!!! :D

dbftlaud

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
DB would like to enter for the Jabra Drive giveaway

I would use this in the company truck which does not have an audio jack to use with my iphone so I could listen to your podcast and do hands free calls!

Shack70

Jun 12, 2011
www.theshacklocks.com
I travel a lot for work and this would make it so much easier that carrying around a Bluetooth headset. I keep loosing them or breaking them in my pocket! Thanks for the contest

mak93

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm unfortunately stuck with my Pre+ until the new iPhone comes out, and the speakerphone hasn't worked for the last year- I would love to have this during my long commutes to and from class every day.

shyhermit

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
This is why I need the Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone. ;)

Me: Yes, Commissioner Gordon.
Gordon: Gotham is in trouble again. We need your help!
Me: I am here for the city.
Gordon: How come you sound so good today? You used to sound so crappy.
Me: I am using my new Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone. Alfred just installed it yesterday.
Gordon: That is an awesome gadget.
Me: Yeah, I got this from TiPb, the best iPhone, iPad & iPod blog on the internet!
Gordon: How true!
Me: Now, I am ready to kick some bad guys' behinds.

Last edited:

Gerardo#IM

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
i need it to talk on the phone while im driving. i go to school and work as a plumber so im always on the road and receiving/making calls, this would really help me.

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm on the road a lot more now that my girlfriend lives an hour away for college. I'd love to be able to use this in the car to keep in touch with people (and awake during late night drives) or have it sitting on my desk as I talk to people. This would be great to have. :)

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Hands free!

With the hands free laws, I need something to replace the cord and ear-bud. This looks like a pretty nice device with even more uses to make that replacement! Thanks TiPb.

matthewmspace

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I need this because my headphones (stock) are cutting out and I already bought a replacement pair, but it'd be much easier to use a bluetooth to listen to audio/calls. I also need it because I'm a high school student who constantly has to take calls and listen to media (but not very loudly, moderate volume). This has support for voice control, right? I hate having to reach down to my iPhone to activate voice control and I really don't want to damage the home button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal