Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I drive a taxi in San Francisco and use my iPhone for GPS, listening to podcasts, communicating with family and customers on Bluetooth, a special taxi app, etc. I also broadcast video through USTREAM and Justin.tv. I keep it plugged in but sometimes I get a car with a broken lighter plug, like last Tuesday. I also broadcast concerts, games, etc. I broadcast from the recent Niners-Raiders game that was all over YouTube but my battery died before the interesting stuff happened. I used up my battery on Kansas last month and missed most of Styx. I could really use a battery pack.

calebmudd

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't own a dedicated camera and my iPhone often serves as one for me. Plus, I play a huge amount of games all the time so having this would really help in both instances. Hope I win!!

imDFNman

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Nurses need more juice

I am an RN that works 12-16 hour shifts in a hospital that restricts our internet access. My only saving grace during boring and/or stressful overnights is my iPhone. I use it all the time and it gets frustrating running back and forth to the break room because I always have to keep it plugged in. I need this case so I can get a full night out of my phone...

musichighc_2

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
i need 1 of these in the worst way aint nothing worst than driving your bus all day and you have to detour and have no battery left to use my iphone to navigate

marenco62589

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I need this battery and case because I am in Delaware and will be getting slammed by Hurricane Irene. Power company just called and left an automated voice message saying that power could be out for days! I need that extra power! Plus I am going to have to help clean up at my grandparents who will be flooded out!

lee911

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Help Save Lives

I'm an emergency Paramedic in Vancouver, BC and often find myself without battery power and not able to get to a charging station. This would help me immensely as I power through a rough and tough 12 hour shift of blood, guts, poo and puke!

irishgod52

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I need one with the NFL season almost officially upon us....I travel to several away games during the season and I take tons of pictures, send tons of MMS's & SMS's and the extra juice would be a blesing where I won't be in panic mode.

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I need the extra power.. i blow through not only the phone's internal battery but i also kill my portable battery pack!! please.. i need the juice..

DanielVox

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Keep Me On The GO!

I hope to be able to keep going without having to charge my iPhone via my Car all the time. It?s important that my phone stays on all the time so that I can get to my emails Day and Night. Missing an email is like being last in line during and iPhone launch. It?s HORRIBLE :(

Dragun2777

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I could use the power because I work as forest fire rescue and sometimes it could be days before we get to go back and charge up. Thank you for doing this whether I win or not

aaronsface82

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Mophie

I use my iPhone at work everyday.. all day. As a Police Officer on a bike, I use my iPhone to access criminal records all shift long. This mophie juicepack air would enable me to catch criminals and bring them to justice ALL shift long. :)

I love my iPhone!! It has been my best Apple purchase ever. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.