- 08-26-2011, 07:07 PM #126
- 08-26-2011, 07:13 PM #127
- 08-26-2011, 07:15 PM #128
I need this battery and case because I am in Delaware and will be getting slammed by Hurricane Irene. Power company just called and left an automated voice message saying that power could be out for days! I need that extra power! Plus I am going to have to help clean up at my grandparents who will be flooded out!
- 08-26-2011, 07:21 PM #129
Help Save Lives
I'm an emergency Paramedic in Vancouver, BC and often find myself without battery power and not able to get to a charging station. This would help me immensely as I power through a rough and tough 12 hour shift of blood, guts, poo and puke!
- 08-26-2011, 07:24 PM #130iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Because hurricane Irene will knock out my power and my phone will be my lifeline.
- 08-26-2011, 07:28 PM #131
- 08-26-2011, 07:28 PM #132
I really need this juice pack because I am constantly on tipb and don't want to miss a thing.
- 08-26-2011, 07:31 PM #133iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
I want one because my battery doesn't last very long. Pick me Please!!!!
- 08-26-2011, 07:34 PM #134iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
I need the extra power.. i blow through not only the phone's internal battery but i also kill my portable battery pack!! please.. i need the juice..
- 08-26-2011, 07:35 PM #135
I could definitely use it because I'm an IT consultant always on the go, whether it's flying to meet clients or in meetings. The amount of email I get drains my phone!
- 08-26-2011, 07:36 PM #136
Keep Me On The GO!
I hope to be able to keep going without having to charge my iPhone via my Car all the time. Itís important that my phone stays on all the time so that I can get to my emails Day and Night. Missing an email is like being last in line during and iPhone launch. Itís HORRIBLE
- 08-26-2011, 07:36 PM #137
I could use the power because I work as forest fire rescue and sometimes it could be days before we get to go back and charge up. Thank you for doing this whether I win or not
- 08-26-2011, 07:36 PM #138iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
I need the juice because I am a road warrior and using the iphone for mobile internet destroys the battery life!
- 08-26-2011, 07:40 PM #139
- 08-26-2011, 07:44 PM #140iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I use my iPhone at work everyday.. all day. As a Police Officer on a bike, I use my iPhone to access criminal records all shift long. This mophie juicepack air would enable me to catch criminals and bring them to justice ALL shift long.
I love my iPhone!! It has been my best Apple purchase ever. Period.
- 08-26-2011, 07:45 PM #141iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Always need more....of everything
- 08-26-2011, 07:47 PM #142
- 08-26-2011, 08:00 PM #143
- 08-26-2011, 08:05 PM #144
- 08-26-2011, 08:06 PM #145
i need the battery power because I use an app called gig walk where i travel all over the city and taking pictures of stores and parks and get paid for it but its very draining on the battery because it uses gps and very 3g intensive
- 08-26-2011, 08:14 PM #146
- 08-26-2011, 08:14 PM #147iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Wuld love the extra power for those 13 hour flights from Australia to the USA - the regular iPhone battery can't make it and I need to have my tipb podcasts all the way to the USA ...
- 08-26-2011, 08:16 PM #148
- 08-26-2011, 08:17 PM #149iMore Intermediate
- 311 Posts
I need one, because I am a first responder. I work 2 jobs and it leaves very little time to charge my iPhone. I can't tell you how many times I have responded to accidents,fires and other emergencies and find that my phone was dead. It would be a very valuable accessory for my iPhone 4.
- 08-26-2011, 08:22 PM #150iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I could really use the Mophie because I'm a student and I spend a lot of time in airports and I'm tired of having to sit half a terminal away from my flight to charge my phone for the 8 hour flight.