- 08-26-2011, 06:10 PM #101
- 08-26-2011, 06:12 PM #102iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would use the iPhone with the Mophie Juice Pack on production shoots where we're always looking to charge our phones , lacking power outlets in the field. Would come in handy in a number of situations.
- 08-26-2011, 06:13 PM #103iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hi, I'm Bill, and I need extra power for work. I use my iPhone 4 for work, and by the end of a common day it is crying out, "CHARGE ME!!! CHARGE ME!!"
- 08-26-2011, 06:14 PM #104
- 08-26-2011, 06:19 PM #105iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I need the power! As much time as I spend on TiPB, it eats my battery pretty quick!
- 08-26-2011, 06:20 PM #106iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
im in the military and have long hours to kill in the field i would like have one of these to help to get more use out of my phone
- 08-26-2011, 06:21 PM #107
- 08-26-2011, 06:23 PM #108
- 08-26-2011, 06:23 PM #109iPhone Intermediate
- 138 Posts
I had one and LOVED IT! But I left it plugged in where my two year old could get it and he broke the charging port. I need a new one because he also uses all my battery playing Elmo's Monster Maker all day!
- 08-26-2011, 06:24 PM #110iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I need the juice to help find my one true love...... With an app!!!
- 08-26-2011, 06:24 PM #111iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
My wife needs it because she NEVER remembers to plug in her phone during the day.
- 08-26-2011, 06:25 PM #112iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I need more power!
- 08-26-2011, 06:25 PM #113iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I need the juice pack to help find my true love...through an app!
- 08-26-2011, 06:26 PM #114iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
Would love a Morphie Juicepack Air to help get through those long days in the field when there isn't an outlet in sight!
- 08-26-2011, 06:28 PM #115iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I walk around for work all day but I'm never by an outlet! I'd use his everyday, plus it's a great travel solution!
- 08-26-2011, 06:39 PM #116iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I neeeeed morphie juicepack Air because I am always travelling like work traveling and most of the time on conferences my iPhone just cant wait more to get energy and perhaps my iPhone would like a little bit more energy!
- 08-26-2011, 06:40 PM #117
I need this pack bc I use my iPhone 4 all day for listening to/streaming music as I am on a computer all day at my job at a bank and since there are rumors that my bank will be laying people off, the battery pack for free would be a HUGE help!
- 08-26-2011, 06:46 PM #118
Why? Because I'm planning a 6 day backpacking trip for the second week in September. Completely off-grid. Remote Wilderness area in the North Cascades. I'd like to have my iPhone 4 serve as book, GPS unit, offline map source, music source, maybe even a movie or two if the weather sucks and I'm tent bound. Perfect situation for the Mophie!
- 08-26-2011, 06:46 PM #119iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
I travel all the time for work so this would help a ton! No more searching for outlets on the go...
- 08-26-2011, 06:47 PM #120
- 08-26-2011, 06:48 PM #121
I drive a taxi in San Francisco and use my iPhone for GPS, listening to podcasts, communicating with family and customers on Bluetooth, a special taxi app, etc. I also broadcast video through USTREAM and Justin.tv. I keep it plugged in but sometimes I get a car with a broken lighter plug, like last Tuesday. I also broadcast concerts, games, etc. I broadcast from the recent Niners-Raiders game that was all over YouTube but my battery died before the interesting stuff happened. I used up my battery on Kansas last month and missed most of Styx. I could really use a battery pack.
- 08-26-2011, 07:00 PM #122
- 08-26-2011, 07:01 PM #123iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love one because I go backpacking and on long trips, it's nice to know that I have plenty of juice for emergencies.
- 08-26-2011, 07:05 PM #124
Nurses need more juice
I am an RN that works 12-16 hour shifts in a hospital that restricts our internet access. My only saving grace during boring and/or stressful overnights is my iPhone. I use it all the time and it gets frustrating running back and forth to the break room because I always have to keep it plugged in. I need this case so I can get a full night out of my phone...
- 08-26-2011, 07:07 PM #125