- 08-27-2011, 11:51 AM #251iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I could use this!
Kik Messenger is killing my battery! (or at least my constant use of Kik is doing it!) I suspect this will only get worse with iMessage on iOS 5!!
- 08-27-2011, 12:14 PM #252
- 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM #253
- 08-27-2011, 12:34 PM #254iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Because I travel each day 2 hours by train (1 to go to university and 1 to go back) and I'm running out of battery too early.
- 08-27-2011, 01:27 PM #255iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I honestly sat in the Apple Store in Towson MD contemplating one. I have been using mine work work email via Notify Link and Groupwise.
I am LOVING it BUT it drains the battery a ton with all of the emails and calendar updates I do throughout the day!
I would love the little extra kick.
- 08-27-2011, 01:45 PM #256
- 08-27-2011, 02:12 PM #257
Great for when I play a lot of games and talk on the phone
- 08-27-2011, 02:22 PM #258
- 08-27-2011, 02:25 PM #259
- 08-27-2011, 02:32 PM #260
- 08-27-2011, 02:44 PM #261
- 08-27-2011, 02:45 PM #262iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Why I need all that extra Mophie power.
I need all that extra Mophie power on my iPhone 4 because of how much I use my iPhone 4 every day to do things like check Twitter (probably what I do most), check e-mail, surf the internet, listen to music & play games.
- 08-27-2011, 02:46 PM #263
Living in Montana, we spend most of our free time skiing, cycling, and running. The iPhone has become part of our active gear, particularly for use as a gps. And on that 5 hour mountain bike ride or back country ski trip even the iPhone runs out of battery when using the gps. From my research there is no better option than the Mophie Juice Pack. It is sleek with a great design, and the extra juice is what we need.
- 08-27-2011, 03:00 PM #264
- 08-27-2011, 03:01 PM #265
External battery cases are awesome
I had something similar for my iPhone 3 and it was great. This will really help whe travelling.
- 08-27-2011, 03:06 PM #266
- 08-27-2011, 03:14 PM #267
I've recently started cycling as a means of getting fit and losing weight since the birth of my baby son 11 weeks ago! My father is an avid cyclist and next year I plan on joining him on several long distance rides to raise money for children's charities! I've been tracking my progress so far with an app called iMapMyRide+ but the GPS just drains my battery! I'd like to map my charity rides with the app as a souvenir of my fundraising efforts but the battery simply won't last long enough to map a whole day's riding so the extra battery power would be a MASSIVE help!
- 08-27-2011, 03:24 PM #268
- 08-27-2011, 03:36 PM #269
- 08-27-2011, 03:42 PM #270
- 08-27-2011, 03:58 PM #271
I need the extra juice for the long flights from AK to visit family on East Coast
- 08-27-2011, 04:01 PM #272iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
A big part of my job includes marathon meetings and use my iPhone for Evernote and stealth texting on the side. It's nice to have a lot left in the tank for the rest of the day.
- 08-27-2011, 04:06 PM #273
i really need this!!!
me and my girlfriend just had our son 9 weeks ago so recently i have been pulling 10-14 hour shifts and my phone is constantly dying and i really need to stay in contact with them to make sure things are ok. No cell phones are allowed at work so bringing a charger is out of the question. Actually having a case that would keep my phone charged longer would be the ideal thing to have. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it if i was picked for this prize since funds are very limited right now. please and thank you already if I happen to win.
- 08-27-2011, 04:10 PM #274
- 08-27-2011, 04:25 PM #275iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
I need extra power when I am on trips.