Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I could REALLY use one of these cases because I cant stay off my phone. I probably use my device more than 8 hours a day, which is pretty insane. My poor battery can't keep up and I constantly have to keep a charger on taps...

rabbittpro

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I need the extra power because I multitask, whether it's listening to podcasts, iPod, running apps, playing games, reading Apple blogs & searching the internet I can never seem to have enuff power. I hafta make sure I have my charger handy.

Thanks

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I would love to be able to use my GPS app for longer than I can with the built in battery. As it is now I have to be careful that I will have enough juice to get home. I suppose I could get some sort of generator for my bike, but this looks like a better solution.

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
When my iPhone 4 was new I was amazed at it's battery life. I went from my iPhone 3GS, which would drain it's battery plus at least half of a juice pack every day, to the iPhone 4 which went all day with plenty of charge left.

Then I discovered jail breaking and Tiny Tower.

All the tweaks and tricks I've added to my iPhone have really taken a toll on it's battery. That coupled with constantly checking in on my Tiny Tower have led to the need to charge my phone in the middle of the day just about every day. I could really use a battery case, like the juice pack (I still have the one I used with my 3GS, if only it fit!).

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
i need this because i use my battery up doing research prepping for exams and getting ready for court...life of a law student always on the iphone

xodeus

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I need extra power as I'm always on the move. Always travelling. At my job I love to listen to forreign radio stations over 3G that consumes 10% an hour so it would be very nice with some more juice...
Thanks

rrodrig02

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
juice pack

i need the mophie juice pack cause i am a automotive technician and im always on the run. i program vehicles using my iphone 4. i also teather my iphone 4 all day to access my computer and programming software. my iphone 4 would rock if i can have an extended battery life. with the mophie pack air i can go all day fixing cars witout always having it plugged in.

gammills08

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Mophie Juicepack

I could really use on of these because I am very busy all the time and rarely have time to charge. My wife is disable and I am a disable veteran but have to work to make sure we make. Yea I know it sounds like to much and people are going to say this is ridiculous. I got my iPhone 4 while still active duty and love it but could definitely use the extra power to keep me going so I cam stay in touch.

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Mahalo For A Chance To Win

We all know how quickly our iPhone batteries deplete quickly. We all need one of these excellent extra batteries. Good luck to everyone! Whoever wins will be deserving.

SuperGlideSport

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had my VZ iPhone 4 for about 6 months after switching from a Blackberry. I love the high resolution display and refined OS. I rely on the personal hotspot for tethering my laptop while traveling during the day. Only downside is having to recharge mid-day. The only thing that BB offered over the iPhone was battery life. I could use an extended battery solution.

xvenom

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
This would be great!

I would absolutely love to win this case- not just be cause I like winning prizes (we all do), but because I am a very heavy iPhone user. I got my Verizon iPhone the instant it became available for preorder and have become the biggest iOS geek I know since! It's not that I just use it to play a lot of games, browse the web, explore my social networks, and listen to music- but it's also my productivity device. As an RN, I use my iPhone every day in the hospital setting with my Skyscape medical resources to access evidence-based resources so any questions I have can be resolved so I'm able to provide the best care to my patients. Nothing makes my day harder than my phone flashing those "20% battery remaining" popups! It doesn't help that I don't have the time to just let it sit and charge while I'm doing other things- it's my best friend for patient education related to conditions, medications, treatments! I believe that winning this case would be a true miracle because it would help me feel safer and more confident that I can make it through my nearly 13-hour shifts without worrying about my phone dying, bringing me to a more stress-free day and helping me provide safer, more competent patient care. I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner this time around! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.