Top iPad 2 cases to check out

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
LifeProof at the Beach - YouTube

= the best case out ever in my opinion. The LIFEPROOF case. It's hasn't officially been released so you can only preorder it right now so I don't know how much it will be, but it's a 100% waterproof! You can completely video with sound and crystal clear video, scuba dive with it up to like 15ft. Plus it's more shockproof than an otter box and is barely adding any thickness to it and looks great. They also have this for the iPhone 4. It's also is available for four different activities you'd need it for: shock, dirt, snow, and water

Targus 360-Degree iPad 2 Case-Stand - iPad rotates while in case (Review) - YouTube

targus 360 degrees rotating case.
Has standing viewing angles for the iPad, also full protection. Leather. Blue interior. Shows off back apple design still. Rotates to view in portrait and landscape. No other case does. And comes in orange and light blue too I believe?

Miniot Cover for iPad 2 Quick Review - YouTube

= Miniot cover
A wooden smart cover pretty much. Completely comstimizable also. In the video the guy does show how it is not actually attached like the smart cover but he fails to mention it can magnetically attach to the back also for during use. Which the smart cover cannot. And I just love the wood. Check out the website. Looks Pretty legit!
Also if you like the wood look check out the grove iPad 2 case

G-Form iPad Protection: 12lb bowling ball drop on Extreme Sleeve and hard case - YouTube

= g-form iPad 2 sleeve (if you eventually wanted a sleeve get this)
**Almost indestructible. Watched a video of a guy dropping a bowling ball on it. Also watched one of the same guy chunking it out one of those glider planes like a 100 feet up. Intense.

iGuy: A Film - YouTube

Just for fun, the speck iguy.
$30

Post me back here and tell me all of ya'lls favorite iPad 2 cases
Enjoy!

Links for all the products if your in the market for a case below:
Life proof- iPad 2 - LifeProof Apple Cases - LifeProof Store :: LifeProof Cases
Targus 360-
Targus - Rotating Case for Apple? iPad? 2 - Black/Blue - THZ045US

Miniot cover- https://www.miniot.com/webshop/
G-form sleeve- G-Form | iPad Extreme Sleeve
Speck iguy- Speck Products | Speck Products iGuy - Fun Cover for iPad & iPad 2 | iPad 2 case | iPad case | iPad cover

Reactions: ProMed

edisoners

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
A wooden smart cover pretty much. Completely comstimizable also. In the video the guy does show how it is not actually attached like the smart cover but he fails to mention it can magnetically attach to the back also for during use. Which the smart cover cannot. And I just love the wood. Check out the website. Looks Pretty legit!

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice! That case is legit. Love it.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site

ehkim92

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
there are also really cute designer options
I found this one that I'm dying for.. I'm waiting until Christmas to ask my parents for it :)

Last edited:

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Top obviously based on my option since I wrote the review, also based on quality and being able to use the case. Yes its subjective? That's why I wanted to know your opinion on a great case also. This is simply just a list of GREAT iPad 2 cases I've found that I think are top notch. If you've found one you think is even better post it because I'd love to check it out and see what it is.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

epb

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I use Saddleback Leather's case. Case selection is a highly subjective matter. My preferences for a case may or may not be the same as the next person's.

No! Really? :)

I think everyone here understands these are just opinions. That doesn't mean the reviews aren't relevant, especially if they're well written.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
1saleaday.com has an iPad case today (11/7/11) that has the built in BT keyboard and fits both generation iPads. I bought one.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
1saleaday.com has an iPad case today (11/7/11) that has the built in BT keyboard and fits both generation iPads. I bought one.

At the low price of $30.00 you got one heck of an awesome deal for that case, Alli. I was checking out a few reviews for that case on YouTube and it looks pretty cool. :)

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
At the low price of $30.00 you got one heck of an awesome deal for that case, Alli. I was checking out a few reviews for that case on YouTube and it looks pretty cool. :)

Oh wow you got yourself a Bluetooth keyboard case for 30 bucks?? That is easily a heck of a deal, I was checking out the Logitech foldout keyboard case which is AWSOME, but it hits you at 129.99 which is a killer to me.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I would add MiPow Juice Cover if you would like battery in the case.

And I like this case, it gives an extremely sleek look for a battery back up case. The best I've seen. Usually they are way too bulky but the mipow seems great. Has anyone checked out the lily pad case for the iPad 2? I was looking around and this ones a kick starter project that's a completely solar powered iPad 2 case. It gives it 12 days of battery life and a USB to charge another device off of. If they could combine that with the design of the mipow they'd have an amazing product.

ziffos

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
By far the best case IMO is the version 3 of Yoobao Executive.

It has the "smart" function, it is made of the finest leather, it is available in black, tan or red, it does it's job perfectly and it smells gorgeous - oh and by the way - it only costs in the region of ?20 GBP.

I must stress that you should only buy the version 3 as previous versions were improved upon so this version really is the best iPad 2 case you will own!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods