Anyone have any experience with a concord keystone nauticase for the iPhone 4?
Just checking to see if anyone has one. I am a sucker for ultra rugged cases, so when I was looking around for another case, I came across this one. Looks like it was announced in June. the case can be seen here. I ordered one, so I will have to post my findings.
- 10-11-2011, 10:49 AM #2iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
I would sure like an answer to this. I ordered one of these due to the ease of use. Wondering now if it will fit my iphone 4s? I hope to have it by Friday when my phone arrives. Perhaps I just wasted $49.99. We'll see. When I ordered Concord Keystone websire listed it as fitting the 4s. Now I don't see that.
- 10-14-2011, 10:53 AM #3iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
Well, I got the case in the mail this morning. I am waiting for the UPS delivery to get my phone. My first thoughts about this case are as follows:
1. I like the way the case opens and "just dropping your phone in" and snapping it shut was the main reason for this choice.
2.There is no opening for the button for silencing the phone, so to us that button it will need to be removed from the case, however, that appears to be easy to do.
3. I am curious if the volume increase and volume decrease cover will match the buttons. Need the 4s to get here to check that out.
4. The protection offered for the phone seems to be good.
Time will tell if this will be my ultimate case, or if I will have to keep looking. At least I will have some kind of immediate protection when my phone arrives in a few hours!
Last edited by goldflinger; 10-14-2011 at 10:56 AM.