• Belt Clip

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Pouch

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I move back and forth between rolling naked and using a speck shell. No screen protector. They're kind of like condoms (they offer protection, but just don't feel right).

Hahahah! Exactly! Same thing I do. I love my Candyshell cases because I am such a clutz I'm afraid of dropping it and shattering it. Otherwise I'd go totally naked. ;)

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I always have a case on my beloved iPhones. As much as I like the look and feel of a naked iPhone, I just feel more comfortable knowing my iPhones are protected and secure from those "what-if" moments.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ham solo, you cannot live like that. roll naked for a week and i guarantee you will not drop it due to your extra awareness

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I keep my iPhone 4 in a black Capsule Rebel case with an old Seidio pouch. With that combination, I can easily throw it in my purse when commuting to and from work...

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I use to have a "less is more" attitude about cases. I started out with a Zero 5 case from Caze. 23 cases later, I have evolved to a "more is more" attitude with an Otterbox Commuter case. I think the pink and white one looks good on my iP4.

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I roll naked. But when I don't, I use the Mophie Juice Pack Air.

I like the feel of the extra bulkiness and love knowing if I'm running low on battery I can flip the switch and all is well.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I move back and forth between rolling naked and using a speck shell. No screen protector. They're kind of like condoms (they offer protection, but just don't feel right).

Nice analogy Hank. I use my BB9000 holster/belt clip. It's a perfect fit for my iPhone4.:D

johny2shoes

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a Switcheasy Capsule Rebel white, I was using the clear Vulcan but it changed colour :-/ but I'm loving the Rebel ;-)

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
I prefer my iPhone to be naked. The iPhone 4 is a marvel of industrial design. It's the best looking phone out there --period. That's why I hate having a case on it. It also feels great in the hand when naked.

My naked iPhone, however, led to a cracked iPhone. On April 19th, 2011 --a date I'll never forget-- my beautiful iPhone 4 smashed into an ugly asphalt parking lot. The rear glass plate cracked. I got little pieces of glass stuck stuck in my finger when, in a moment of sheer panic, I tried frantically wiping away the crack.

Thankfully, the Apple Store only charges $29 to replace the glass back. As a result of the incident, I now keep my iPhone protected by a trusty Incase Slider.