- 07-30-2011, 01:25 PM #176
- 07-30-2011, 02:45 PM #177
- 07-30-2011, 11:45 PM #178
- 07-31-2011, 10:03 AM #179
- 07-31-2011, 01:54 PM #180
- 07-31-2011, 02:27 PM #181
Okay, after a solid week with iOS 5 beta 4, here's what I have found:
1) Artist sorting in Music.app is out of order
2) Messaging app is still buggy, with lag in sending messages and double SMS messages being sent frequently
3) Auto brightness control is slow to react when waking from sleep
4) WiFi sync is still buggy, I just keep it turned off. Not a big deal
5) Battery life is amazing! Same or better than 4.2.8
- 08-01-2011, 11:55 AM #182
- 08-02-2011, 05:49 AM #183iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Fully appreciate that this is beta so I am expecting bugs etc.
Has anyone found that after a while itunes loses your iPhone from the active device list? The only way I can get it to work again is to plug in via usb then unplug... it stays there for a while but then when I check back it is gone again.
When I do plug in it hasnt remembered the sync over wifi setting despite ticking and then syncing last time I connected.
Happens regardless if I am plugged into to the charger or not.
I'm wondering if its an issue with my router? (BT HH3)
IOS5 B4 - Windows - iPhone 4
Last edited by macdaddy2x; 08-02-2011 at 05:52 AM.
- 08-02-2011, 08:26 AM #184
- 08-02-2011, 10:59 AM #185
When you turn off Photostream from the settings it says it's going to delete all the pictures but if you turn it back on after answering yes they are all still there. My pictures are also there longer than 30 days, I still have pictures on there that I had in beta 1.
Make sure you all understand that anything you have on iCloud right now isn't guaranteed to be there when iOS 5/iCloud goes live. Apple has gone on record and stated that they may erase all data before it goes live.
Last edited by ghostface147; 08-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.
- 08-02-2011, 12:47 PM #187
- 08-02-2011, 01:18 PM #188
- 08-02-2011, 01:46 PM #189iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I can't tether over Wi-Fi. Bluetooth and Cable work fine. I can't tether to my iPad 2, Dell 1764 or MacBook Pro with WiFi. Both iPad and iPhone are using the latest beta. I've tried wiping both devices and starting fresh and still no dice. This is for the legit tethering/Personal Hotspot also.
- 08-02-2011, 02:32 PM #190
- 08-02-2011, 03:17 PM #191
- 08-02-2011, 04:44 PM #192
- 08-02-2011, 04:57 PM #193
- 08-02-2011, 06:12 PM #195
- 08-03-2011, 09:00 AM #196
- 08-03-2011, 01:13 PM #197
- 08-03-2011, 06:47 PM #198
- 08-04-2011, 05:52 AM #199
- 08-04-2011, 02:28 PM #200