- 07-29-2011, 05:37 AM #151
while streaming pandora or listening to a podcast, if a notification pops up, the audio of what i am listening to fades out, but doest return. I have only noticed this while connected to the audio jack in my car. anyone else notice this?
- 07-29-2011, 09:36 AM #152
- 07-29-2011, 09:54 AM #153
- 07-29-2011, 10:26 AM #154
- 07-29-2011, 10:27 AM #155
- 07-29-2011, 10:36 AM #156
- 07-29-2011, 10:41 AM #157
- 07-29-2011, 12:17 PM #159
- 07-29-2011, 01:08 PM #160
- 07-29-2011, 01:14 PM #161
Last edited by Fausty82; 07-29-2011 at 01:16 PM.
- 07-29-2011, 03:10 PM #162
- 07-29-2011, 05:17 PM #163
- 07-29-2011, 05:19 PM #164
- 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM #165
- 07-29-2011, 06:02 PM #166
- 07-29-2011, 06:36 PM #167
- 07-30-2011, 08:33 AM #168
headphone controls no longer working
did not realize until today but my headphone controls are no longer working (volume up or down & pause) i know it was working for sure on beta 3
i looked over the changelog and did not see anything pertaining to this. now i am not so sure if it is a hardware issue
- 07-30-2011, 08:55 AM #169
- 07-30-2011, 11:03 AM #170
Bugs in iOS 5 Beta 4
Just after one day with the iOS 5 beta 4, I found so many bugs that this possibly cannot be the last beta before the GM release in September!
I'll just list what I have found and see if there is a fix around or if others are finding them also.
1. Loosing album art when transferring certain songs from iTunes to iPhone 4
2. The camera button located on the lock screen only appears when listening to songs on the Music app only.
3. Newsstand app will not be placed within a folder or moved of home screen.
4. Wi-Fi symbol changes to 3G symbol even though I am still connected to the Wi-Fi
5. Unsuccessful wireless sync with windows 7 64bit always
6. When re-arranging apps on itunes for the iphone 4, when pressed sync, looses all changes that were made.
7. Some notifications are not displaying correctly on the lock screen or are not being displayed at all.
I didn't know what forum to post, so hopes it ok here!
I couldn't find the official apple forums to post so if anyone can link them here please that'll be great!
- 07-30-2011, 11:07 AM #171
- 07-30-2011, 11:24 AM #172
It's a catch-22 situation. Apple has several sets of forums (http://discussions.apple.com is the customer based forum), including the developer forums buried within their developer site. Legally, you should not have the beta unless you are a developer or working with a developer and in any case, must have signed on to the NDA. I say that not to be judgemental, but to say that unless you are a developer, you can't "know" about it. if you are a developer, you cannot talk about it. The only place where you can legally discuss it is in the developers forums, behind the developer firewall.
Now, having said that, here's the thread on the forums for the bug/issue report:
- 07-30-2011, 12:38 PM #173
- 07-30-2011, 01:16 PM #174
- 07-30-2011, 01:18 PM #175