Hand chargers

dsmith3427

Banned
Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I am going to be frequenting some places this summer that has very poor cell phone coverage and plugging in a conventional charger or even vehicle charger may not be an option. I found some hand crank chargers online. Don't laugh...they exist. Does anyone see any issues with something like this. Most promise about one minute of cranking gives you five mins of talk time. Any input is well apreciated. Thanks.

newsome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Solar Charger

And I think I've seen some solar chargers that can store up the energy from the sun while it's not connected to your phone, so that when you plug your phone in, it can recharge your phone as if it were a battery. (It doesn't have to recharge your phone from solar power.)

Last edited:

dsmith3427

Banned
Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
And I think I've seen some solar chargers that can store up the energy from the sun while it's not connected to your phone, so that when you plug your phone in, it can recharge your phone as if it were a battery. (It doesn't have to recharge your phone from solar power.)

Really?? That's something to definately look in to. Does anyone know if any of these chargers are harmful for the IPhone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77