Best iPhone 4 case that provides protection but isn't bulky

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
What is the best case for the CDMA iPhone 4 that looks nice but also provides protection without bulk? My iPhone 2g took a drop without a case and the digitizer stopped working but no cracks. I already have a otterbox defender but want something not as bulky.

katrina0126

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Cases & Protectors

Well,i think you need a iphone cases and protectors,it is the best items to protect your iphone from drop and scarch.....

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I've tried quite a few styles so far on my ViP4, and I am very fond of bumper style cases.

At first I bought 2 of the cheap sw-box bumpers and much to my dismay "tested" one on a 3ft drop onto pavement. There was one scuff on the bumper but my phone was unharmed. Rejoice! \o/

After using those for a while and took the plunge on a SGP Neo Hybrid EX bumper and I love it. No bulk, plenty of protection as long as you aren't super rough. It comes with a front and back set of the best screen protectors available as well. ($30.00)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Apple bumper to protect the sides and some invisishield protectors for the front and back glass. Not complete protection, but should be enough for what I need, and I keep the design of the phone.

mad_eyes

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the otterbox commuter case and it's great. Less bulky then defender

the OP wanted a case that looks nice. i don't know anyone that thinks otterbox cases look nice.

OP i'd say the best looking cases are bumper cases since it doesn't cover up the device itself. element vapor pro?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
the OP wanted a case that looks nice. i don't know anyone that thinks otterbox cases look nice.

OP i'd say the best looking cases are bumper cases since it doesn't cover up the device itself. element vapor pro?

I have the blue and white commuter case and it does look nice. So I guess some people do think it looks nice.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have an incase snap case. Dropped my iPhone 4 a couple of times at height and bounced but not a scratch on my iPhone. Case still in shape.

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the 2 piece Incipio, but I noticed that the silicone part stretched out a lot. I just bought a Otterbox Commuter and it seems good so far.

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Speck Pixel case. It's not really a hard case, but it's not a soft rubbery one either - sort of in between. I really like it. It covers the sides and back as well as having a tiny lip over the front, so that if the phone is dropped on a flat surface the screen will never be touched.

I've dropped my phone a couple of times and have not one scratch with this case. They have quite a few colors and they are fairly easy to snap on and off and to keep clean. I don't see people talk about them too much which surprises me, but I definitely recommend them. They are not bulky, IMO.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What is the best case for the CDMA iPhone 4 that looks nice but also provides protection without bulk? My iPhone 2g took a drop without a case and the digitizer stopped working but no cracks. I already have a otterbox defender but want something not as bulky.

Been using the two piece case from Skullcandy...

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
+ 1 on the Commuter Case. I don't think it provides too much bulk and it looks fine to me on the phone and provides the protection I need.

Last edited:

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Going to recommend the Lifeproof because it's about the size of the Commuter (just a little longer), but provides way more protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative