Austin's Reviews, Giveaway's, & Sneak Peeks

Austin Morrow

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
IK Multimedia iRig Microphone (Review)

I posted a review: I posted another review: IK Multimedia iRig Microphone

Sneak peak:

page11_blog_entry53_summary-dsc01592.jpg

Let?s face it right now, I am a huge freak when it comes to audio. Even though headphones and earphones are what I love to review the most, I know good quality microphone sound when I hear it. Let me begin off this introduction with a little story of mine, short and sweet. I absolutely hate using the built in microphone in the iPhone 4, it sounds muddy, choppy, and very boomy at times. I?m planning on going to both CES and the Macworld Expo next year and needed a good portable microphone for my interviews and podcasts. It had to be cheap, lightweight, and work with my iDevices. The iRig Microphone did just that, and from the few weeks that I have used it, the iRig Microphone has impressed me to no end. So, want to hear a little bit more about this spectacular product? Read on for the full review of the iRig Microphone to find out.

Last edited:

Austin Morrow

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
IK Multimedia iRig Microphone (Review)

I posted another review: E13ctron Aluminum Acetal Hybrid for iPhone 4

Sneak peak:

page11_blog_entry47-dsc01527.jpg

Aluminum cases have been very popular among recent months, and it's really hard to stand out amongst the dozens of aluminum cases available. Take for example the Vapor Pro with it's no signal loss, almost all aluminum design, or the Atomic Diamondback with its full case design and diamond pattern showcased on the back. Recently, we have seen a new contender to this category, by the name of E13ctron. E13ctron stormed into the market with their all aluminum S4 case and they look to follow it up with their new case, the Hybrid. Made to challenge the likes of the Element Case Vapor Pro, the E13ctron Aluminum Acetal Hybrid, or just Hybrid for short, features a combination of two materials, acetal on the back and anodized aluminum on the front, made to decrease signal loss all while still keeping that premium look that aluminum cases are known for. So, does the Hybrid stand up to the likes of the Element Vapor Pro and other aluminum cases? Read on for the full review of the E13ctron Aluminum Acetal Hybrid for the iPhone 4 to find out.

Last edited:

Austin Morrow

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
SGP Linear Color Series for iPhone 4 (Review)

I posted another review: SGP Linear Color Series for iPhone 4

Sneak peak:

page11_blog_entry45-dsc01454.jpg

There really isn?t a need for an introduction here, as SGP is widely known for making some of the most simplistic and stylish iDevice accessories on the market, especially when it come to screen protectors and protection kits. SGP recently unveiled it?s new slider style case, the Linear Series, which comes in both colored versions and clear versions. Very much like their previous offering, the Ultra Slider, the Linear takes that same aspect and removes the infamous watermarking issue, adds some cool new additions, and has compatibility with all types of screen protectors. So, does the SGP Linear Series for the iPhone 4 improve on the issues seen in the previous version, or will it fail in terms of functionality and design? Read on of the full review to find out.

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased an SGP Linear Series Color(tender blue for the Tar Heels :D) and a Crystal Series(satin silver) to interchange between my black and white iPhones. So far, so good. :)

Austin Morrow

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I posted a new updated review: Apex Armor V3 for iPhone 4

page11_blog_entry19-dsc01771.jpg

If you saw my review of the Draco IV for the iPhone 4, you may have recalled as calling it one of my more favorable aluminum case available for the iPhone 4. Today, we are back again with yet another aluminum case looking to dethrone all others. The Apex Armor aluminum case for the iPhone 4 is a very slim and cool looking case that is made and produced entirely in the USA (very much like Xcel Case). The Apex Armor comes in a bunch of different variations, although today we will be taking a look at the Brushed Nickel. Let's take a quick tour to see what the case has to offer and see if it can really hold its own against some of the other more popular aluminum iPhone 4 cases.