Best white case?

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
After getting the white ip4 I've been struggling dealing with the black cases I've had from my previous phone and them not feeling right. I've been looking around at the perforated slider case by incase and the white juice pack air. Can't really decide between the two even though I know the juice pack will obviously give needed power.

Basically I was looking for help and any other recommendations. I'm worried because I feel a white case may get dirty depending on the styling and material used.

hailcesar75

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
b.jpg

Switcheasy | iPhone Cases | iPod Nano Cases | iPod Cases

here it is

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I just got my white iPhone 4 on Wednesday. I now use a white speck candyshell and couldn't be happier! Fits the phone just perfect without adding bulk. And the color of the case matches the phone really nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xvenom

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Speck Candyshell MoonSuit White case and absolutely love it. I have a Verizon iPhone 4, but don't like how large they cut the camera opening, so I bought the one for the original AT&T iPhone 4 and used a knife to carve the plastic below the silent switch down about 2mm then smoothed the rough edges with my sister's cheap electronic manicure nail file (hehe). It worked out very nicely and I couldn't be happier.

If you want to see the differences...
Verizon case:
here
AT&T case:
here

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I use the SGP Linear Crystal series, with the clear back and white edges on my white iPhone. It looks great. Larry Greenberg did a review here on TiPb and that is why I bought it.

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I use the SGP Linear Crystal series, with the clear back and white edges on my white iPhone. It looks great. Larry Greenberg did a review here on TiPb and that is why I bought it.

I recently purchased that one from Amazon and it arrived with scratches on the "clear" back plate. It had a terrible rainbow effect, too. Once installed, it was a loose fit, so I decided to send it back for a refund rather than a replacement. I've heard great things about the SGP Linear series, but I was disappointed in what I received. It may have just been a quality control issue in my specific case.

I did just purchase an Incase Pro Slider in white from Best Buy. It's not even on Incase's website yet. I'll probably put it on later today and then post my opinion here afterwards. :)

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I wasn't really impressed with the Incase Pro Slider. It looked better in the package than on the phone IMHO. It also had somewhat of a loose fit and "creaked". I'll be returning it today and I'll keep on rocking the Switcheasy TRIM. :)

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Love incase also but I just bought a cheap white iPhone hard case off eBay for $1.89. Looks like stock case but white gloss backing. Very sleek.

colcasac

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I also bought pouches and sleeves for my iphone which I got from colcasac.com/. I love their products. It's another way to protect your iphone.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my white IPhone 4 I bought the Incipio double cover 2 piece(white silicon case & grey hard case). It added minimal bulk and decent protection. I ended up returning it and getting the Otterbox Commuter case (black). The contrasting colors of black and white makes my phone look almost like an ice-cream sandwich!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77