White iPhone4 + Invisible Shield

thatsjdmyo

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just too keep this short, I went out and got my self an Invisible Shield for the white iPhone 4.

The install went very smooth.

But now i keep getting this msg:

img2354m.jpg

Like REALLY??
Did this happen to anyone else??

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Maybe they got water in the charging port... My other fear would be: with time Invisible shields turn a yellow brown tint. If it's sitting over white = nasty. Looks awesome though.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Maybe they got water in the charging port... My other fear would be: with time Invisible shields turn a yellow brown tint. If it's sitting over white = nasty. Looks awesome though.

Yes they do turn a yellowish/brown over time. A reason I won't use them anymore

PsYcHoNeWb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I had an invisible shield on my iPhone for about 16 hours. Took it off because even though it was on the phone without having a color tint to it it kept getting little "nicks" I would say and actually dust got under it while it was on! Went to the local mall and they have a ghost armor place, had them do a full body coverage, with the back panel having a matte finish. Love the way it feels and looks!

May 21, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome ... well not really for you.. i got Ghost Armor all over mine and have not experienced anything like this.. also like the feel better.. its not as grippy and textured as zagg..

take it back to apple, make sure you take the Zagg off first... they will probably just swap the phone for you.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I used to have Invisible Shield on my 3Gs but found it quite 'sticky' and had a feint orange peel effect no matter how I fitted it. I found "Phantom Skinz" protector to be first-class. Very smooth and used it for nearly 12 months now and no sign of discolouration.

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Phantom Skinz at cheaper, do not discolor and have almost no orange peel to them. I have them on all of my family's devices and no problems at all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2