Suggestions?

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a VZW iPhone case with back protection. Price doesn't really matter as long as it isn't outrageous (over $80). Also one that shows the Apple logo.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Are you lookingfor something with a lot of protection or little? The Otterbox line offer protection and you can still see the Apple logo. I have used an Incase snap on (smoked). The smoke color is nice because it is a dark gray with a soft touch coating. They make it in clear, but it is just a clear hard plastic.

Finally, there are the Griffin cases that look like a bumper but they have a clear plastic back.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you lookingfor something with a lot of protection or little? The Otterbox line offer protection and you can still see the Apple logo. I have used an Incase snap on (smoked). The smoke color is nice because it is a dark gray with a soft touch coating. They make it in clear, but it is just a clear hard plastic.

Finally, there are the Griffin cases that look like a bumper but they have a clear plastic back.

Just protections against scratches and such, no bombproofing needed since I rarely ever drop my phones, and haven't dropped my iPhone yet.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Honestly if it is just scratches get a full body from Invisible Shield, Ghost Armor, or Best Skins Ever. They will ad no visual bulk (1 mm if even) and you keep the original look of the iPhone.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Honestly if it is just scratches get a full body from Invisible Shield, Ghost Armor, or Best Skins Ever. They will ad no visual bulk (1 mm if even) and you keep the original look of the iPhone.

Well I do want a case, just screen protectors would be a lot easier to drop.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
The most minimalistic case I know of are like the Incase snap on, Griffin clear back, Incipio Feather, Casemate Barely There (which have a cut out hole for the Apple symbol).

alukado

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

The otterbox is made of silicon material, it realy have a good effect on protecting it from scratches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods