TV Antenna for IPad

frogstofall

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Well I did a bit if searching on the forums here and didn't quite see what I was
looking for. Has anyone tried any of the tv antennas for the iPad? I don't even know if these are available yet but Im hoping they are. Would love to be able to watch football (if it comes back this year) while on break at work.

I saw these...

Welcome!! Value Up Your Experiece-Valups

CES: Tivizen brings live TV to iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch - CES 2011 CNET Blogs

Hauppauge debuts Broadway live TV streamer for iPhones and iPads, WinTV-Aero-m receiver for PCs -- Engadget

Anyone??

alukado

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
sorry, I doesn't see this tv antennas for ipad.

Why not try HDMI adapter, as far as I konw, it can connect with the HD TV.

frogstofall

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
If you want to watch tv on your iPad, why not just get a Slingbox or Vulkano?

Not familiar with Vulkano but Slingbox is super expensive. These options I'm looking at are not gonna cost more than $200 at most.

Would still like to hear from anyone that has had experience with or even seen these antennas.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not familiar with Vulkano but Slingbox is super expensive. These options I'm looking at are not gonna cost more than $200 at most.

Would still like to hear from anyone that has had experience with or even seen these antennas.

The Vulkano is $99 for the bottom of the line model. Universal iPhone/iPad app. You can find a few threads discussing it - I love mine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll