Invisible Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

RConcheiro#AC

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I tried searching and I couldn't find an answer that would help me.

I had the Invisible Shield, and it's great when its one, but when I first got it, all of a sudden the edge had an air bubble and I took it back and they replaced it, next thing I know (today) and a week later it has like a sticky residue on the edge, so much that it pissed me off I took off the covers.

My question is should I take it back for a 3rd time, and expect the same thing to happen or is there another popular screen protector?

I do not mind not having the no screen protector, but it gets so many finger prints to where it kind of takes away the "sexiness" of the phone (lol).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I tried searching and I couldn't find an answer that would help me.

I had the Invisible Shield, and it's great when its one, but when I first got it, all of a sudden the edge had an air bubble and I took it back and they replaced it, next thing I know (today) and a week later it has like a sticky residue on the edge, so much that it pissed me off I took off the covers.

My question is should I take it back for a 3rd time, and expect the same thing to happen or is there another popular screen protector?

I do not mind not having the no screen protector, but it gets so many finger prints to where it kind of takes away the "sexiness" of the phone (lol).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can't comment on your situation, as I don't use a screen protectors, but there are definitely other popular screen protectors. In some of the screen protector threads people have switched from Zagg to other brands. Don't remember what they were though. Just do a search.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Best Skins Ever and Ghost Armor are popular as well. I've never had this problem with my many devices and countless invisible shields.

MacGuy76

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would take it back. I too have tried Zagg Invisible shield, and had poor results after a couple of weeks. I started using screen and body protectors from SGP, and have had great results. I use them on my iPhones as well as my iPad 2. They use the dry install method, which seems to work out better than a wet-install. Plus, they have a crystal clear option as well as matte (anti-fingerprint) versions available.

Just my 2 cents.

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
i'm planning to return/replace the first zagg invisible shield that i purchase last week, so that i could atleast get my money's worth for spending $15 and messing it up because i didn't install it good. i have the 2nd one which i got for $11, in which i ask the retailer to put it on before because i didn't wanna mess it up again. so far it's been quite good but the edges would peel because of my case and i have to squeegee it back in again. the retailer didn't align it good i guess because i could see the home button hole being more towards to the the right than it being even with the home button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro