Screen Protectors?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
does anyone use screen protectors with their iphone? everytime i seem to put it on i cannot get it exactly perfect it seems so hard. Either their is a little bubble here in there or a little dust particle gets under the protector. Any thoughts?

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you bought it at a store like best buy, radioshack, etc. the salespeople will normally put them on for you, if you ask them too

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you'll search around the Accessories forum (where this thread is now located), you'll find dozens of threads on screen protectors.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
does anyone use screen protectors with their iphone?
Yup.

everytime i seem to put it on i cannot get it exactly perfect it seems so hard. Either their is a little bubble here in there or a little dust particle gets under the protector. Any thoughts?
Like many other things, practice makes perfect. Patience, clean hands and a dust free environment also help.

aarti.sharma1826

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
May be there are dust particles inside this. Most screen protectors are nearly impossible to install and, with time, collects dirt around the edges. Search related articles on google & try to solve this problem.

Reactions: dilligaf79

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I found that if you use a lint roller right before you apply the screen protector to get all the dust and dirt off works great. When applying take your time pull back if you see a bubble forming. Most bubbles will dissolve after awhile. The heat from the screen will take care of it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I use Power Support. Easy to install requiring no water. I clean the screen and then spray it with canned air after to make sure no dust particles are on screen. Bubbles come right out.

Chaos5

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've tried many of screen protectors from the plastic ones carriers provide, to iFrogz, to Zaggs. From my experience Zagg's work the best with the wet application and easy to move around to a good spot never had an air bubble. As for dust if something does happen to get behind it you can take it off and repeat the installation method to remove dust finger prints etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2