Scratches from Otterbox Defender iphone 4?

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Using this case once in a while, and was wondering if anyone has noticed if they've had any scratches on the phone from the case itself. Maybe around the steel antennae band, or anywhere for that matter. It just seems like there's a little bit of play in the case.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Using this case once in a while, and was wondering if anyone has noticed if they've had any scratches on the phone from the case itself. Maybe around the steel antennae band, or anywhere for that matter. It just seems like there's a little bit of play in the case.

Does seem to be a little bit of play. I have had mine on a week now, and being as anal as I am about that phone, I take it out and wipe it down.

Not that it has been dirty...I do the same thing with my Corvette...clean it, clean it, clean it.

But not scratches to report...the Corvette...well you can't be perfect.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox will replace the case under warranty if it develops a loose fit I have just replaced mine and they asked what color and sent the new one right out they def have excellent service but they have the cases made in china so Im pretty sure they make about $49.75 profit from the $49.99 they sell the cases for lots of warranty money to cover the odd poor build or two!

Megan San Miguel

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I am very disappointed with my OBD. I got a brand new iphone from my parents as an early birthday gift, and I took the case off earlier because there was dust onder the screen. What I noticed was that the metal bans around my phone was all scratched up. I am extremely mad, so I got on here to see if anyone else had the same issue. I am glad i'm not alone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234