Using this case once in a while, and was wondering if anyone has noticed if they've had any scratches on the phone from the case itself. Maybe around the steel antennae band, or anywhere for that matter. It just seems like there's a little bit of play in the case.
    04-09-2011 01:13 AM
    Using this case once in a while, and was wondering if anyone has noticed if they've had any scratches on the phone from the case itself. Maybe around the steel antennae band, or anywhere for that matter. It just seems like there's a little bit of play in the case.
    Does seem to be a little bit of play. I have had mine on a week now, and being as anal as I am about that phone, I take it out and wipe it down.

Not that it has been dirty...I do the same thing with my Corvette...clean it, clean it, clean it.

But not scratches to report...the Corvette...well you can't be perfect.
    04-09-2011 09:32 AM
    Its hard to keep the new phone look, something is going to happen. It sucks when it does. hope you can keep her clean.
    04-09-2011 09:34 AM
    No scratches on mine or my wifes
    04-09-2011 11:53 AM
    No scratches on mine or my wifes
    Same here nothing wrong with mine I dont see any room for movement w lindane I have the vzw made one for the vzw iphone
    04-09-2011 11:55 AM
    Thanks for the replies everyone.
    04-09-2011 10:36 PM
    Just dropped my iphone with the otterbox defender from about 2.5 foot onto solid concrete, solidly on its back. Not even a scratch.
    Bugeyeblue likes this.
    04-11-2011 12:00 PM
    Otterbox will replace the case under warranty if it develops a loose fit I have just replaced mine and they asked what color and sent the new one right out they def have excellent service but they have the cases made in china so Im pretty sure they make about $49.75 profit from the $49.99 they sell the cases for lots of warranty money to cover the odd poor build or two!
    04-11-2011 07:16 PM
    I am very disappointed with my OBD. I got a brand new iphone from my parents as an early birthday gift, and I took the case off earlier because there was dust onder the screen. What I noticed was that the metal bans around my phone was all scratched up. I am extremely mad, so I got on here to see if anyone else had the same issue. I am glad i'm not alone.
    12-24-2012 07:47 PM
    Have never had an issue with my defenders and I have 4 to choose from.
    12-24-2012 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD