need recommendation case for my new ipad 2

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i need recommendation case for my new white ipad 2 3G 32GB, any suggestion?

imag0299o.jpg

By alexander_ekin at 2011-04-02

imag0296e.jpg

By alexander_ekin at 2011-04-02

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like my Gelaskin/Smart cover combination. The skin protects against scratches and the smart cover protects the screen. With the combination it adds very little bulk to the iPad 2.

736dave

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Temple bags? Or wait for Oberon to make one?

(these might be a bit over the top, but if you like leather...)

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I like my Gelaskin/Smart cover combination. The skin protects against scratches and the smart cover protects the screen. With the combination it adds very little bulk to the iPad 2.

Can u show me the picture of gelaskin? I want to know that combination? Where u buy gelaskin? Ebay? Thanks man

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I got the one below at best buy. I like it so far. It is nice to have a portrait mode option when viewing on the stand.

Targus Versavu? Cover & Stand for iPad? 2

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Nice skin bro,but im looking some slilicone case or gel case

I am not a fan of bulky cases for my iDevices. I find that silicone cases add too much to the nice sleek profiles of them.

When I am not holding my iPad 2 I have it in one of these for transport to and from where ever I am using my iPad

Victorinox Netbook case. It has two pockets, one padded for the iPad and one for the Apple Keyboard. The front has a pocket for all the iPad accessories I need.

Over all it holds a lot. iPad, keyboard, Camera connection kit, 12 South stand, power brick, sync cable, stylus, headphones, cleaning cloth and cleaning solution.

6dd2e9f0.jpg

GleeMobile

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
If you want a case that works in conjunction with your Apple Smart cover, I would recommend the Speck SmartShell. It is available in the same colors that the Smart cover comes in and protects the back of your device while your Smart case obviously protects the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234