Long Island, NY - Screen Protector Install?

scormodo#WP

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, that's it! I am absolutely horrible at applying screen protectors and I'm sick of wasting money on them.

Does anyone know of a place on Long Island (preferrably Nassau County) where I could have someone apply a protector for me?

I would prefer not to go to Best Buy, unless they let you watch as they work on your phone (which I doubt), even then, I would be a bit apprehensive about bringing my phone there.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This might be kinda hard to find. I guess if you could go to AT&T or Verizon (whichever you have) and buy a screen protector from them, then have them put it on. That way if they mess it up they might give you a new one.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
actually they should let you watch at best buy. i had a friend who had a full body zagg installed.. the douche who was putting it on failed and they had to have the manager put another one on--free of charge

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy

Okay, that's it! I am absolutely horrible at applying screen protectors and I'm sick of wasting money on them.

Does anyone know of a place on Long Island (preferrably Nassau County) where I could have someone apply a protector for me?

I would prefer not to go to Best Buy, unless they let you watch as they work on your phone (which I doubt), even then, I would be a bit apprehensive about bringing my phone there.

Best Buy will install the ZAGG for about $10. extra.

Reactions: RealDeal71

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy will install the ZAGG for about $10. extra.

I too am really bad at putting on screen protectors. I tried about 5 times and gave up. Finally broke down and paid $7.00 and had a guy at Best Buy do it. It was perfect. I was thinking "What the heck!!! Why is this guy so good?" Then I thought that this guy has done quite a few of them. I asked him how many has he put on and he said " Probably more than 500 " Yikes!!! This guy has a lot more patience than me. :)

Reactions: RealDeal71

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Those ZAGG protectors are easy to install, the ones that use a fluid, allows the protector to easily move around on your device so you can get it lined up real well. I found it much easier to do than installing a regular protector.

RealDeal71

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well I broke down and went to Best Buy...

My experience was surprisingly pleasant. The install cost $7.99, the guy installed it right in front of me and did an EXCELLENT job!

This is where I'll be going for all of my future screen protector installs, including my new iPad 2 that I just purchased today :D