Recommendation for Visor bluetooth and Iphone 4

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody. Hopefully someone can help. I originally purchased the Motorola T215 Bluetooth visor mount for my Verizon iPhone 4 and it would pair initially but then wouldn't pair again when I got within range, I would have to power off the bluetooth then back on again. So then I decided to try the Motorola T325 and the same thing happened, it would pair at first but when I leave the car and come back to it, it doesn't re-sync. Anyone else have this problem, or recommend a visor mount you are using that works well with the iPhone 4? Thanks a lot, Chuck

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Still have problems

Ok, so far I've tried the Motorola T215, T325 and Jabra Cruiser 2 Visor bluetooth devices with my Verizon iPhone 4 (32GB) . The phone pairs easily with all the devices, the problem is when I go back to the car after work, shopping etc. it Does not auto sync with the visor mount.... I have to actually press a button on the visor mount to wake it up, then it will auto connect. Im not sure if this is right or not? I really wanted something that can auto connect. Please help

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the BlueAnt S4 after going through a fortune in handsfree sets (I must have 8-9 of them laying around) and it is by far the best in terms of sent sound quality - the people on the other end think it sounds very good, or at least better than anything else. I also use a Tritton AX Visor, and it sounds the best on MY end, acceptable on the receiving end.

I've used Jabra, Blackberry (rebranded Jabra), all the BlueAnts, Sony and Parrot. Go with the S4. Never any connection issues, voice control works really well, and it sounds and looks good.