Best Case for Verizon iphone 4

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the splash Vapor slim-fit case on mine. It does the job and it doesn't add much bulk to the phone. I am still trying to figure out if I am doing a screen protector or not. I tried the Zagg Invisible Shield and I did not like what it did to the screen. It certainly was not invisible. Some people don't mind it though. I am going to put a Steinhall Ultra Oleaphobic on my wife's phone tonight and see how that looks.

Reactions: bub_33

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I looked at that one, it seems nice. I really would like to get a metal one. Any ideas?

I looked at cases made by a company called Exovault, but I don't know how good they are. They are pretty expensive, but they have a few that look pretty cool. Just depends on taste and what you want to spend. Go to Exovault.com and see.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I went with the Otterbox Commuter while several friends went with the Defender. I moded mine some because I wanted a holster and kickstand. Posted pics in the iPhone4 cases thread.

lilnin

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I love my incipio case. You can get them at&t and verizon. But try ebay. Got 4 soft and one hard case for 14.99. It's like having mulitple cases.

lordvader

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Incipio cases are really nice but mine broke after about a month. Guess I'll buy another or try out a Commuter I want a sleeker case though.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Slider Case from Incase for 2 weeks and love it! Got it at Best Buy. Great feel! Easy in and out off pocket. Doesn't collect lint but isnt slippery either.

I can't post a link yet so just google Incase Slider Case

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have this one. Got it at vzw retail store. I love it...protective, holster & kickstand all in one. I cant post links due to post count......so copy paste...

Verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&accessoryId=47347

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2