Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Question Universal cell phone tripod mount

Does anyone know of a universal cell phone tripod mount and stand that fits my iPhone 4 and iPod Touch? I am finding myself taking pictures and videos more than ever. Who can beat HD video? My iPhone 4 takes better pictures and video than my personal camera. I am looking for one that works on a tripod and may be used as a stand with any phone. Being able to use it with or without a case is a must.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

This post peaked my curiosity so I did a search on Google. I did look at the green goblin you reviewed thatís made in China. It looked cheap and seemed more like a childís toy. I like the idea of how the Glif was created and found a version similar to it thatís is universal called the Phoneboat for the same price. Stories like these are inspiring with how one or two people can dream of an idea, work very hard, and hope for the best. If someone would have to choose I would hope that the right choice is made to support our community here and the people trying to make it on their own rather than big companies. Itís stories like the Glif and Phoneboat that touch peopleís hearts and makes America what it is.
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default Here's one

Was in the same boat looking for a tripod mount o work for my iphone, touch and nano... :-( But just recently saw this new device on kickstarter they are trying to get into production. They had pictures and video of the device Capta working with all three so I backed them. You should check it out. Just search for Capta on kickstarter. Hope this helps.