Best screen protector anti fingerprint

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have the Verizon iPhone 4 and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on a screen protector that works best for eliminating fingerprints and anti glare that wont take away from the retina display and work with a case? Thanks so much, Chuck

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have the Verizon iPhone 4 and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on a screen protector that works best for eliminating fingerprints and anti glare that wont take away from the retina display and work with a case? Thanks so much, Chuck

Zagg invisible shield is what I have. You will see some finger prints but they wipe right off on your jeans. Never really had an issue with glare. The retina display still looks awesome and the shield is very durable, I've had it on since I got the iPhone 4 at release and it looks great.

I also hear good things about the SGP cystral shield.

yanks19

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
i really like the Zagg Dry. has a nice feel to it and fingerprints wipe right off. can't say if it's any better or worse on glare though.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Anti-Glare from Power Support is bar far the best. They are sold at Apple stores, Apple.com, and the Power Support website

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
SGP Steinheil Ultra Anti-fingerprint. Best screen shields out there. If you want to keep the brilliance of the iPhone 4 screen then use the Ultra Oleophobic, not as anti-fingerprint but it does an amazing job at cutting them down.

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the Power Support Crystal on my iP4 and it worked great...but it's not anti-fingerprint. Just last week I put an SGP Steinheil Ultra Optics shield on it. Anti-fingerprint works great! It cuts down the glare a little bit, and the screen still looks great too. There's very little degradation to the retina display with this shield.
Larry Greenberg has review on it. Check it out.

YouTube - SGP Ultra Optics Anti Fingerprint Screen Shield for the iPhone 4

Reactions: H_D

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If your to get a screen protector, get one that doesn't catch your finger prints, and scratch resistant. Because all others ruin the quality of the screen. If its anti glare, pass on that and get something else. Thats what I would recommend.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Already mentioned above but if fingerprints are a concern (like the OP said but many chose to ignore) it's difficult to beat SGP's Ultra Oleophobic IMO.

It has been a long time since I've used in Invisible Shield but the last one I used would have slight rainbow streaks anywhere there was finger grease on the screen protector. Not the end of the world but not an issue with the SGP UO either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR