iPhone 4, QWERTY keyboard

Delagrange

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4, QWERTY keyboard

The iPhone 4 is a big talker out there.. but it lacks many features, most importantly a hardware keyboard which saddens most users. Do you want your iPhone 4 to have a hardware QWERTY keyboard without modding or getting a new, better phone?
Thanks to a company in the US, BoxWave it's now possible with a neat case they call Keyboard Buddy, an iPhone 4 case with a drop-down landscape-orientation Qwerty deck.
The keyboard connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth meaning that it has its own battery on board, that can be charged using a mini USB cable. Apparently that will keep it charged for 45 days.
One big downside is that it makes the phone considerably thicker.
It's due to be here around mid December.

xalittlegirlx

Mar 21, 2011
www.twitter.com
a qwerty keyboard may be valuable for users who are not accustomed to typing on the touch screen but it only takes a few days to get used to in my opinion. a lot of users who miss or would want qwerty more than likely had a previous phone with one and should be open to change. if it really helps some people than why not i guess. i went from a RAZR to the Original iPhone when they came out in 2007 so i thought it was something I had to get used to at that time as well. now it is like second nature just like sending an SMS on my razr was.

have to see pictures and feel it in the hand to get an good idea if i would spend money on something like that

zwoof

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Putting a QWERTY keyboard on the iPhone would be the worst thing Apple can do to this work of art. This is one reason why I switched from a BB. The soft keys are the best.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I actually ordered a Nuu keyboard. I type A LOT. I am a hardcore blackberry user, but I was tired of my BB and the OS and its limitations. My Blackberry Torch cost me more than my iPhone 4! Ouch! I still use BB sometimes, but my iPhone is ALWAYS on me. it is FAR superior except in typing. That's why I got the BT keyboard. I like to type. I like screen space! I don't see anything wrong with the slider keyboard for the iPhone. It makes it thicker yeah, and it kills the battery faster, yeah! But I can type a lot faster and a lot more accurately without having to worry about walking into trees and such :). It's also awesome because I CAN TAKE IT OFF! I don't NEED the KB always and I can remove it. I also had 2 Boxwave keyboards, WORST PRODUCT EVER. The first one I had was very moveable. Its slider mech. didn't work well. THe second one (yes, I ordered two at the same time) had a huge flaw! THE LETTERS WERE WRONGLY PRINTED ON THE KEYBOARD! WTF!

Nuu, don't fail me now! Everyone says its awesome so far!

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I used to feel like I needed a hardware keyboard, but after using the iPhone keyboard, not anymore. I used to use a blackberry, and I tried typing on one the other day at a T-Mobile store, and it just felt... weird.

Bubbles Only

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I would NOT want a qwerty-keyboard, it has no business with the iPhone. What they could do is create one that you could attach to the USB-port in some nice convenient way. The keyboard was basically the reason why I switched from the N97 to the iPhone

peterhe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard Compatible For iPhone 4 is very cheap

Hello, here?s an Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard Compatible For iPhone 4.It's a new product, also the price is the cheapest on earth, hope you like it, it will be very convenience to you.the price is only US$ 27.54, 5% off coupon
coupon code: KEYBOARD
please go to mallextreme.com/slide-out-qwerty-keyboard-compatible-for-iphone-4_p26546.html

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2