Has anyone bought this penguin case for their Iphone?!

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I totally bought it and it should be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I was so excited when it was finally available because i love penguins.

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Will definitely post some pics as soon as I find my camera...so far it's been really nice. Pretty much a silicon case but it feels different because of the texture, almost soft. It also fits extremely well and the pointed corners really aren't that noticeable when you are using it. I do have to say though that the feet get in the way sometimes, but I'll keep it.

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
well i normally keep it in my back pocket so i dont really notice that much, although it does seem to resist a little bit when taking it out compared to my blackberry covers which slid out just like plastic hard cases.

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
finally found my camera and then had to look for the missing battery...geez, but i got the pics, they arent the greatest, but with a window on 3 of 4 walls you cant really make the sun go away.

diegoeatspandas#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine today! I couldn't decide between the black one or the blue one. But I ordered black will be ordering blue next paycheck! :] I'm so excited. I will deff post pictures aswell and see how I like this case.

soccerzach

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
just a question but how does using the iphone camera change the fact that the sun was the problem??? i really wanted the blue but they were out of stock when i ordered so i got the black, im still considering ordering the blue one though.