Any cases for ipad like Apple's but made out of leather?

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a black leather Yoobao case off of amazon for $34 .. I couldn't be happier! It's genuine leather and is designed exactly like the Apple case.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I just bought a black leather Yoobao case off of amazon for $34 .. I couldn't be happier! It's genuine leather and is designed exactly like the Apple case.

Dude, that case looks nothing like the apple case. It has open sides, the edges are exposed, there's a speaker cut out and a divet for the home button...so yeah, nothing like the apple case?!??!?!!?:confused:

Reactions: anon(52425)

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Dude, that case looks nothing like the apple case. It has open sides, the edges are exposed, there's a speaker cut out and a divet for the home button...so yeah, nothing like the apple case?!??!?!!?:confused:

Lol well I meant style wise, as far as it being portfolio without any flaps or straps, as well as the cover having the break in it to make it stand at an angle and the back having the little insert thing for the front cover. Obviously some of the cut outs are slightly different, but the Apple case also has the same cut outs to expose buttons and charger port. This one has the cut outs slightly bigger to show more of the iPad but I think it improves drastically from the Apple case. Its similarities in style, I think, are greater than their differences.