Screen protector or not?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've used a screen protector on my iPhone 4 since day one. I plan on reselling it at some point, and I know I wouldn't want it if the screen was all marked up, so I protect it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I just bit the bullet and installed screen protectors on both of my phones. It was a little tricky installing one on my white phone due to a lack of contrast between the protector and white finish.

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Very few screen protectors look good once install. Almost all of them diminish the clarity of the screen to some extent. I don't buy these nice touchscreen gadgets to keep them nice for someone else to use months or years later, I buy them for MYSELF, and I intend to have the nicest view of them I can have. That means no cheap plastic covering the display.

I'm with u I have had my i4 since launch no protector and still no scratches

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I would guarantee you that you have small scratches on yor screen

How exactly can you do that?

No screen protector here either, and no scratches at all (big or small). Of course, I'm kind of anal about my phone; I always keep it in a pocket by itself and I clean the screen regularly.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
the only screen protectors i use on my devices are zagg shields or ghost armor. they never develop bubbles and stay properly applied, unlike those cheap thicker plastic ones that catch thumbprints, dirt and bubbles.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2