Case-Mate Barely There Compatible?

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
34195383_DT2_440x330.png

I will say that I stand corrected. The only reason why I can think of Case-Mate releasing a new case now would be to cover up the divider on the side of the phone.

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Man, not sure where you found that picture but its a good one. I wish they wouldn't have moved anything. I was really hoping to get an Otterbox Commuter for this thing on D-Day. Guess I will be waiting.

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
34195383_DT2_440x330.png

I will say that I stand corrected. The only reason why I can think of Case-Mate releasing a new case now would be to cover up the divider on the side of the phone.

I think I deserve a thanks! LOL

And what happened to the starter? We're discussing this for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: woody24

woody24

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
No it's not.

getDynamicImage.aspx

in response to this picture i just got my friend to bring over his phone and show me his barely there case and that picture on case-mate's site isn't as clear as it should be... here is what it really looks like. I believe the Verizon iPhone 4 will in fact fit with this case on which is why i just purchased mine =)

woody24

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did u buy it from?

I bought it from this site... iPhoneAccessories.com (link below)

[url=http://www.iphoneaccessories.com/products/case-mate-barely-there-cases-for-iphone-4.html]Case-Mate Barely There Case for iPhone 4, Verizon-iPhone 4[/URL]

I had called them first and asked them if it was compatible and they assured me that they had already gotten confirmation from Speck, Case-Mate, Incipio and Lenntek which carries the Snap that most of their cases are compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4.

They already have a link under iPhone Accessories on their site for Verizon iPhone 4 Cases so I'm hoping/assuming all those cases are correct.

I get my phone Monday and my case should come soon after.:D

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought it from this site... iPhoneAccessories.com (link below)

[url=http://www.iphoneaccessories.com/products/case-mate-barely-there-cases-for-iphone-4.html]Case-Mate Barely There Case for iPhone 4, Verizon-iPhone 4[/URL]

I had called them first and asked them if it was compatible and they assured me that they had already gotten confirmation from Speck, Case-Mate, Incipio and Lenntek which carries the Snap that most of their cases are compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4.

They already have a link under iPhone Accessories on their site for Verizon iPhone 4 Cases so I'm hoping/assuming all those cases are correct.

I get my phone Monday and my case should come soon after.:D
Congrats on the purchase but Amazon has it for like $15.
What color did you get?

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Thank You Sir. I hate when people argue when Im certain Im right. Reminds me of my wife. LOL

The volume buttons may have slightly been moved. I have the orginal Apple bumper and now the new univeral bumper button slots on the inside of the bumper have been widened just as the mute switcher. If you see a orginal bumper to the universal, you would see what im talking about. Now this doesnt mean the buttons did move but this is a food for thought.

woody24

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got it in black.

I got 15% OFF because I had a coupon code form a newsletter they sent me this morning. so it's not all that bad. Plus I had called them to ask about the compatibility and they were pretty helpful and ended up just placing my order over the phone with them. You can't really do that with amazon. And if for some reason I want to cancel my order it;s always a hassle with amazon too, you have to wait until its processed and shipped before you can cancel.

woody24

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The volume buttons may have slightly been moved. I have the orginal Apple bumper and now the new univeral bumper button slots on the inside of the bumper have been widened just as the mute switcher. If you see a orginal bumper to the universal, you would see what im talking about. Now this doesnt mean the buttons did move but this is a food for thought.

Do you mind posting a picture of it if you have one? I'd like to see how big of a difference it is. Please.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Do you mind posting a picture of it if you have one? I'd like to see how big of a difference it is. Please.

I would if I had the universal bumper. I just compared my old white one to the new universal ones in the Apple store. There are definately difference in the mute and volume buttons to how large the cut out or slots for volume are

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got it in black.

I got 15% OFF because I had a coupon code form a newsletter they sent me this morning. so it's not all that bad. Plus I had called them to ask about the compatibility and they were pretty helpful and ended up just placing my order over the phone with them. You can't really do that with amazon. And if for some reason I want to cancel my order it;s always a hassle with amazon too, you have to wait until its processed and shipped before you can cancel.

That worked out good for you then.

woody24

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok GUYS! i got my phone a couple days ago and so far i LOVE it! i took a comparison shot for the barely there case on the Verizon iPhone 4 and compared it with the AT&T iPhone 4! Here they are next to each other...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods