Good cases/places to look for VZW iPhone case?

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Last night I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo from Amazon. It has the full open area for the side buttons, so hopefully it will fit. I'm willing to so a little exacto knife work if I have to. :) I have found that having a holster-type case for work makes my life much easier.

I ordered the exact same case. Even the same color. Hopefully Monday I will have an iPhone to put in it!

Nytngale

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a stupid question - isn't the Verizon iPhone 4 the same form as the ATT version? Just wondering because I don't want to get a case that doesn't fit. If there is a difference, what is it specifically?

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I may get the white pop case from Case-Mate. It seems like it has the best protection inside and out without being too bulky and it won't get disgusting looking and full of pocket fuzz all over it. The white one looks best too.

Kamilli0n

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
All of Incipio's cases are now compatible with the Verizon iPhone on their website. They also have additional colors of the Incipio case thats on Verizon's website. The blue Double (Silicrylic) is nice.

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
has anyone seen a case for the verizon iphone that is similar to the griffin reveal? I really want a case that displays the back of the phone without leaving it completely vulnerable.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a the seidio innocase for my iphone. I held it up to my wifes verizon case I ordered and it seems to be the same on the opening.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a stupid question - isn't the Verizon iPhone 4 the same form as the ATT version? Just wondering because I don't want to get a case that doesn't fit. If there is a difference, what is it specifically?

The volume buttons and mute switch are barely moved.

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i went and bought a bumper case to start out with. i am going to wait for all the companies to get on board with the 1mm volume switch move. the + and - buttons have not moved. i also picked up the full body invisashield to protect the back from scratches. there is a current speck case i like that won't work yet or i will get one from seidio because they make a very good product that has always protected my blackberry. in fact, i completely busted my seidio case and my blackberry wasn't scratched at all

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just left the Verizon store and picked up these....
IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

I really like the case. Its a hard shell and soft silicone.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a case from the Apple store about a week before I got the phone to make sure I had it when this baby came home. It's already on the phone but it's Contour HardSkin for iPhone 4 - Apple Store (U.S.) and there was a big space around the volume/mute so I didn't expect problems and didn't have any. Nice feel on the outside and not too much bulk. I got screen protectors as well but haven't put any on yet to just enjoy the retina display as is.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
So, got the iPhone Monday, first case arrived Tuesday, scuffed/scratched the back of my iPhone, sent it back Wednesday, ordered case-mate pop! case, got it today. Love the case, exactly what I am looking for, BUT....

Even though the box says Verizon, it is an AT&T one inside.

Sigh

Emailed them so hopefully they can get a new one out Monday morning.

Who'd have thought it would be so difficult to get a case??

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
has anyone seen a case for the verizon iphone that is similar to the griffin reveal? I really want a case that displays the back of the phone without leaving it completely vulnerable.

Try ifrogz.com for the soft gel or something like that. Along the same lines.

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Case-Mate Pop for my iphone 4. I love it but have 2 problems with it. 1) I picked up a Griffin power jolt car charger from the VZW store when i bought it, the connector is a little too thick and have to force it past the case for it to fit correctly. You can see the case flex a little to fit. Not a big deal.
2) The headphone jack is also a little hard to get to. I like to listen to music and podcasts on the computer speakers here at work and like the bottom I have to shove it in to get it to work.

Currently looking at other cases

Last edited:

ashndrew1404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else was interested at all in the case mate monsta and waddler cases? I know they are kinda silly and kiddish, but I like them a lot! I just wish they were available for order.. There is nothing that says when they will be available.. I just think they are two creative fun ideas!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2