Show Off Your Verizon iPhone 4 Cases & Accessories!!!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There's a thread about cases already but I thought we could have a thread for real-life pictures of the cases, as well as other accessories people may have purchased. I'll start with my blue bumper I received today. :D

2011-02-02_16-09-57_239.jpg

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, you're on. Let me go take some pics. Brb. :D

100_0633.jpg

What we have here is the Case-Mate POP case in Blue/Gray. Next to that is the Kensington iPhone 4 dock with rechargeable emergency battery next to my iPod touch 8GB that was in the dock for now...

Last edited:

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
iPod = iPhone?

I've had a few iPod accessories for a while now and wondering if they will also work for my iPhone??

The white dock has a line out and a spot for the power cord connection on the back. I was thinking that if I used the power cord that comes with the iPhone I should be good. Correct?

The radio is a Sony HD radio with an iPod dock on top. This is the one I'm really wondering about. Can I put my iPhone on this to charge at night? (In other words, if it works to charge an iPod will it work to charge an iPhone, or is it different?)

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I wish verizon would have stocked the bumpers and a better selection of cases. I have a gift card for verizon so i would have rather used that to buy accessories

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Regarding the Sony HD Radio, I did a little searching and found this. Sounds like it will work, I guess I just wonder if charging it on the radio could harm the battery, or alter the life of the battery?? Thoughts??

Detailed Features
iPod Dock1

Charge and Play your iPod1 through the XDR-S10HDiP system.

1 Works with iPod 4th generation, iPod 4th generation (color display), iPod 5th generation (video), iPod mini 1st and 2nd generation, iPod nano 1st generation, iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum), iPod Touch, iPod Nano 3rd generation (video),iPod Nano 4th generation (video), iPod classic and iPhone.

Last edited:

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
random Q: R the bumpers rubbery like would seem to get stuck going in n out of ur pocket or r they more plastic-y? i noticed a couple ppl already have them

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got this from verizon its nice the grey is kind of hard material and the white is like silicone material. def worth the money and seems like it will offer double protection

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
No its the Incipio case that Verizon is selling on their website and in stores. Its a great case. Wish they had a red and black one but the white one and the black one look great. I think they retail for about $25 bucks.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Only got my screen and back protectors so far. My splash Cruiser should be in the mail tomorrow. I'll post a picture when it comes in.

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered myself a casemate pop and screen protectors.. haven't got either of them yet though. Mines greenish/yellow. Didn't expect the iphone to be in my hands till the 10th so I kind of delayed ordering them. :(

wboyle3

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a default case. They are cases that only cost $0.01. Just simple perforated plastic cases that were first made to deal with "antennaegate." You just have to pay shipping. So I mean I figured $4 dollars for a case? Why not, even if it breaks its only four dollars.

I think I might order a bumper shortly here though :)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am also thinking of getting the blue bumper if I don't like the case. Looks cool on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal