Do Use Your iPhone 4 In A Case?

iPhone with a case or without???

• Total voters

PremeOne

Jan 27, 2011
www.twitter.com
I'm too scared to go naked, have to have mine in a case. Even if it doesn't offer the most protection, I still feel better.

Using an Incase Slider.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
^^^ I agree i like slider cases but i dont want my back glass to shatter!!!!
Anyways but in a case until its a Bumper you loose the beauty of the iPhone 4...
Thx!

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Also i thought just like you PremeOne but when i got my first iPhone i was scared to take it without a case but in 6 months i started using my iphone without a case and i never drop my phone anyways

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
SGP Neo Hybrid, the 4 just does not instill confidence that it will survive the typical life of a cell phone. Also, at my new job the signal inside is weak and I can induce the death grip from 3-4 to 1 bar.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am using an Otterbox Commuter case. It is so hard for me to use my new iPhone naked!!!!! I was a BB user/abuser for years and I will never go back. I love my iPhone. I thought I would never say that, but I am. The iPhone is so beautiful without a case, but I worry too much about dropping it.:)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
SGP Neo Hybrid, the 4 just does not instill confidence that it will survive the typical life of a cell phone. Also, at my new job the signal inside is weak and I can induce the death grip from 3-4 to 1 bar.

So is the case inhibiting the signal or helping it. I keep hearing about the " Death Grip".

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a green iFrogz case. The look and feel of the iFrogz cases is amazing. I've probably got 10-12 cases for my iPhone, I like to switch it up every so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Currently using Otterbox Defender in the Att exclusive color and that is my favorite case but I also have a white bumper abd a smoke Incase snap. Love them all

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
For you bumper users, I'd check to see how your antenna looks after a little bit. A good majority are scratched up.

Ive used my white bumper for a total of maybe 2 months since I had it. Never left a scratch. My wife used a orange bumper for about the same amount of time. Since I change her cases, I saw it never left a scratch.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
How often did you take it on and off and how long did have you had it? I had a launch day i4 and got my free bumper (never had the issue it was supposed to fix) and man it tore it up. However when I replaced my iPhone, the antenna surface was different. I roll nekkid now since I never had the issue and am fearful of scratching it up again. Plus at 30 bucks, it's waaaaaaaaaay overpriced and just looks damn good nekkid.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How often did you take it on and off and how long did have you had it? I had a launch day i4 and got my free bumper (never had the issue it was supposed to fix) and man it tore it up. However when I replaced my iPhone, the antenna surface was different. I roll nekkid now since I never had the issue and am fearful of scratching it up again. Plus at 30 bucks, it's waaaaaaaaaay overpriced and just looks damn good nekkid.

We switch cases weekly. The amounts I gave you were total use estimates since we had the bumpers. We only paid $10 a piece for OEM bumpers online and yes they are OEM. I wouldnt pay $30 a piece for them. We dont have a single scratch on either iPhone and the cases we have used included OEM bumpers, Incase Snap, Speck Fitted, TPU gel, and Otterbox defender

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I use a black bumper on mine. I also have 3 or 4 different cases including and otter box defender. The bumper is the only case that does not make my phone look so bulky. They also take away from the beauty of the phone.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Nice but if you have a zagg for the sides
And use a bumper it works!! Cuz ur antenna won't be scratched but ur zagg will!
And that's okay for me..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73