Did you buy a Mophie for your iPhone yet?

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just curious as to who got one and what they bought? Did you get the original or the new Juicepack Plus?

What Color and why?

Show me the pics if you have one!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Those things are as bad as the Otterbox cases when it comes to form on the iPhone...might as well call it a battery tumor.

Just out of curiosity...why would you respond to a near 2 month old thread of the same subject matter, and then immediately start a new thread discussing the same thing?

Last edited:

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've thought about it several times, but I just like the look of a case-less iPhone way too much to pay so much money for a battery case that covers the beauty up! :)

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree. The case is a trade off. But, what can you do when you use you iPhone a lot. I mean, I use it more than my iMac at times! It's a good alternative to looking for a power source to charge my iPhone. But, I carry it as a backup.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Curiosity, and the fact that I wanted to start a new thread on something that was new to me.

Oh gotcha...post whoring. Carry on...

On topic, i use my iPhone 4 a ton, and never really found this kind of thing necessary. The size really throws me off, it's carrying around a old sega game gear or something.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Oh gotcha...post whoring. Carry on...

Your zap branigan avatar and this quote fit perfect. Haha

On topic, I debated getting a mophie for my 3G and 3GS but have web happy with the ip4 battery to the point that it hasn't even been considered.

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I do not like the new Juice Pack Air for the iPhone 4. The previous design for the 3GS was a far better build quality and shape.. My iPhone 4 version just sits here on my desk collecting dust.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I do not like the new Juice Pack Air for the iPhone 4. The previous design for the 3GS was a far better build quality and shape.. My iPhone 4 version just sits here on my desk collecting dust.

Well the iPhone 4 does already have an amazing battery..

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
Not the Mophie, but a Proporta type one, its not too bad, holds a charge well, and is ideal as a back up.

5397947298_3625e9f647.jpg

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Not the Mophie, but a Proporta type one, its not too bad, holds a charge well, and is ideal as a back up.

5397947298_3625e9f647.jpg

Looks good! I had never even heard of Proporta! I am glad to see that there are more of them out there!

Again, these are great solutions for having as a backup when you are out and about!

susieQ

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I bough a juicepack for my iphone 3gs. I noticed that the signal dropped a little. After a couple of months, the cable got damaged. The new iPhone 4 came out, so I changed phones. Now the juicepack mophie is in one of my drawers. Anyway, while it lasted, it was a nice feeling knowing you had an extra battery with you.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox